CHAPTER 39

Maybe love?!

Chapter 39

Next morning sanku woke up with a bad headache!! To his shock Aash was already standing with class of lemonade!!
A- drink this you'll feel better!!
S- aash!!
A- no sanket don't say anything!!
S- aash did I do any mistake?
A- mistake? You fuckin drink so much and came home!! Why did you drink so much!!
S- actually it's my business rival Mr.singhania!! He leaked all my files and now my company is suffering!!
A- *lost in her thoughts after listening mr.singhania* oh don't worry everything will be fine!!

Aashs POV
Is he the one I am thinking about!! I need to find out!!
POV ENDS!!

Admin:🤫😉🔫

Both of them got ready!! Sanku dropped aash at the hospital!! Sanku went to his company!! Aash thought to meet Mr. singhania! As her belief might be true!!

At mr.singhania!!
Mr- oh so finally you are here!! I was waiting for you to come here since a long time!!
A- oh just like him!! You also started playing games!! Why can't you let others be happy!! I just came here to say!! Don't harm sanket or his company it won't be good for you!!
Mr- let's see AASHNA HEGDE!! Now get out!!
A- you know what I don't have any interest taking to you!!

Aash left!!

She thought to go home!! She went home!! She was just cooking when sanket came and slapped aash hard!!

A- sank—et?
S- stop not again!! I thought to give  this relationship a try and you!! You leaked my files to Mr.Singhania! You are so cheap!!! Aashna now you'll regret whatever you did!! I'll make your life worse than hell!!
A- sanket listen to me once!!
S- is there anything left to say!! Watch this!!

Sanku Showed aash a video in which she was saying that she doesn't wants sanket to be happy and all stuff like that!!

A- sanket it's edited!!
S- stop your nonsense!! It's over between us now!! You were a cheap characterless woman and you are even now!!

Every word of sanku went piercing through aashs heart!! She was crying like anything!!

Admin : oops!!🔫
TBC