Chapter 27

Maybe love?!

Chapter 27

Sanku started to unbutton his shirt!!

A-😳
S-😏
A- what?
S- nothin!! I just sleep half nude!! What did you thought? *he was smirking*
A- n-nothing😳

Admin: happy birthday to those jinko lga aasan moment hai😂🔫

Aash was embarrassed!!

Aashs pov
He was unbuttoning his shirt and wtf  my brain go to wrong side!! Ugh!! What will he think!! Moreover he's smirking!! I wanna punch his smirking face so bad!!
POV ends!!

Aash and sanku both slept facing towards opposite sides!!

Next morning!!

Aash pov
I woke up as the Sunrays fell on me!! I saw sanket sleeping like a baby!! I swear he looks the cutest!! Ugh get up aash!!

I got up went to the washroom freshened up took a shower wore a perfect kurti!! Now I was drying my hair!!! That's when I heard the yawns of someone!! It was sanket!! I looked at him through the mirror!! He looks so handsome specially in his morning glory!! I ignored him and started to dry my hair!!

Sankus pov
I woke up and tbvh life's most beautiful morning!! A pretty lady infront of me drying her hair!! She looks so pretty!! She's gorgeous can't deny that fact!! She looked at me through the mirror but ignored me!! Ofc she would as I hurt her so much!! I thought to give her the gift I bought for her!!
POV ENDS!!

Sanket got up and went towards his closet!! Aash was about to leave the room just when sanku held her hand!!

S- umm
A- yes?
S- i bought this for you!!
A- what?
S- open and see *chuckles*
A- oh okay *smiles*

Aash opened the gift and saw a beautiful hand bag! (Check highlight for the bag)

A- OMGG is this for me?🥺
S- yes!!
A- this is so pretty!! Thank you for this sanku!! I mean sanket!!
S- you can call me sanku!!
A- i don't want to! *smiles* thank you sanket!

Aash went down and  made sandwiches for breakfast!! Sanku also went down!!

Aasan convo::
S- why don't you get a job?
A- but you don't want me to go out!!
S- that was old me! I was stupid and hella made a lot of mistakes and I am sorry for that!! I know you always wanted to be a doctor and you can peruse doctoring as your job! *smiles*

Aash jumped with excitement!! Sanku got up seeing her!!

Aash hugged sanku!!
A- I am sorry!
S- it's okay!!
S- I'll leave!! You go and apply for a job and go for a interview today itself!! So that you can go to job tomorrow!!
A- thank you!!
S- bye wifey!! *winks😉*
A- bye *blushes*

Aashs Pov

Comment and vote for next part!!🥺♥️