Chapter 15

Maybe love?!

Chapter 15

Aash's pov
As me and unnati bhabhi were coming down I heard a familiar voice!! I swear I heard this laugh and this voice before even!! And when I saw the face!! Bro this can't happen!! It was sanket!! His smile and his voice how can't I recognize that!! Just then everyone stood up and I took the blessings of Sanket's parents and his dadi!! I was astonished to see Sanket's reaction!! He was standing silently just staring at me!! I was a bit nervous!! Sanket's dadi was really sweet!! She was just talking to me!! But sanket was continuously staring at me!! Making me a bit uncomfortable!!

Then our moms asked us to go to my room and talk!! Even manav insisted it!! I just nodded in a yes!! Sanket followed me to my room!!
We were sitting on the bed!! It was an awkward silence! Just then I got up to go to the washroom to think!! But I felt a strong grip on my wrist!! It was sanket!! He pinned me to the wall!!

S- this was all your plan na? He said angrily!!
A- what are you taking about? I said!!
S- don't think I am fool!! I know you still love me!! I overheard the conversation between you and aktk! Don't you think you are doing to much now?! He said pressing tightly my wrist!!
A-you know what I didn't knew that I am getting married to you!! I am just doing this for my mom!! I anti afford to loose her after my dad!!*as I said this I started crying*

He left my wrist
S-  why can't you get it I don't love you!! And I am doing this just because my dadi forced me and I can deny her!! And you better don't make any expectations from me!! *He shouted*
A- ok!! * sobbing*

He left the room and slammed the door hard!! No one heard it!!

Sankus pov

Vote and comment for next part!!💗
Sorry I posted wrong chapter 😩