Chapter 30

Maybe love?!

Chapter 30

S- ik aashna i have hurt you a lot knowingly i won't say unknowingly because I did everything knowingly!! I am sorry for everything I did!! The day I asked you for forgiveness you said it's okay but I didn't felt as you forgave me so I purchased a bag for you as a gift and then I saw arsh and you hugging and then I slapped you and I am very ashamed of that!! I am sorry for everything!! I am sorry!! I wanna give our relationship a try!! Will you forgive me?

A- sanket!! This is enough for me to cry rn!!🥺 ik things aren't the same as they used to!! I forgive you! But.

S- but what aashna?
A- you have to trust me!! Trust is important in a relationship and I don't think you will trust me!!
S- i promise I'll trust you more than me!!
A- okay!!

Sanku hugs her out of excitement!!
To sankus shock aash hugged back!!

Sankus pov
She said she forgave me!! I hugged her because I was excited!! That hug felt sukoon!! I felt heaven in her arms! To my shock she hugged me back!! How did I hurt such a pure soul like her!! I am stupid!! But now I'll put my best into this relationship!!
POV ENDS!!

A- it's late rn!! Let's go home!!
S- okay!!

In aasan room!!
Sanku was unbuttoning his shirt!!
S- smirks*
A- ik it's your habit!!
S- what if I want something else!!
A- wha- what do you want?
S- umm

Sanku was placing steps towards aash and aash was moving back!! Now aash was stuck between the wardrobe and sanku!!

S- i think yk!! *smirks*
Aash closed her eyes!! Sanku was just staring her lips!!

Slowly sanku started to kiss her!! Aash was shocked but she responded!! First it was a soft one and then it turned into a passionate one!! They parted as they were out of breathe!!

Admin: aasan moment😉🔫

A- 😳
S-😏
Aash was embarrassed!!
S- chill honey!! You need not to be embarrassed!! We are husband- wife so we can do anything we want!! It was just a kiss!! We can do..
A- we can do!!??
S- not so soon sweetheart!! Itna excited? *teasing aash*
A- n-nothing like that!!

Aash took her pjs and ran to the washroom to change and they both slept!!

Next morning!!
Please comment and vote for next chapter!!🥺