Chapter 13

Maybe love?!

Chapter 13

S- babe what happened!!
Lara- this stupid bi*ch threw coffee on me!!
S- aashna you!!!!
A- you better shut up sanket!! That's none of your business!! If your girlfriend can do this so why can't I? *angrily*
Sanket looked at lara!!
Lara- baby..
Tk- sanku baby!! Your so called gf did it first!! So you better not say anything to aashna!!
Ak- you better not!!
A- *smirks* looks like someone got the answer!!

Aash's pov
Ik I said all these words to him!! But trust me I wasn't meant to say it! I just can't take it anymore!! Even I have a image in college!! Whether it's a bit bold one!! So I need to go with it!! I loved you sanket!! And maybe now I hate you!! I know you'll never love me!! Neither I wanna love and trust you again!! My love was always one sided!! But I am happy that our hate is both sided!!

Aash reached home!! She saw her mother sitting on the sofa!! Aash was shocked because she never saw her mother so happy talking to unnav after her dads death!!

Aash's pov
I went home and saw my mom sitting and laughing with unnav!! I swear it was the best moment seeing my mom smile!! I could do anything for this precious smile on her face!! Just then she saw me and called me towards her!! I went near her!

Am- hi aashna how are you beta? She said while hugging me!!
A- i am okay mom how are you!!?
Am- i am also good!!

Third persons pov::
They talked for a while!! Then aash's mom said!!
Am- manav told me that your college is ending this week!!?
A- um yeh mom!!
Am- I want you to get married!!
A- what mom? Mom you know I need a job and settle myself!! I don't want my husband to complete my wishes!! I wanna be independent!!
Am- I know!! But you don't know for how much time I am alive!
A- mom!! Don't say this!!
Am- please!!
A- okay mom!! Anything for you!!

Aash's pov

Vote and comment for next part!!🥺🤍