Chapter 14

Maybe love?!

Chapter 14

Aashs pov
I know things are going really fast!! I don't want this marriage but my mom is so happy I cant fade that happiness away from her face!! I will marry whoever she wants me to!! Though I still somewhere love sanket!! But I can't afford to loose my mom!! I'll marry the very person she wants me too!

Third person pov!!
Am- so beta I have a friend and uska beta is perfect for you!! I have talked with her and she is ready for the marriage!! Today they are coming after your college is over!!
A- okay mom *fake smile*

Aash and aktk went to college!! Aash wasn't in her usual bold state!!
Tk- what happened to our star girl?
Ak- Han ss I have been seeing you are a bit gloomy today?
A- ashi wo..
Explains them everything!!
Ak- see Aash you need to move on in life!! You can't be stuck at sanket only!! He doesn't even a give a shi* about you!! He don't care about you!! He's always roaming with that Lara!!
Tanzeel continues!
Tk- han aash!! Ashi is right!! Tu kyun ik insaan ke piche apni puri life kharab kr rhi haï!! He doesn't deserves a pure soul like you!! I know usne tujhe boht hurt kiya but still you love him!! But trust me he doesn't deserve your love!!

Aash after thinking for a while!!
A- i think you guys are right!! I must give a chance to the guy whom mom has selected for me!! I hope he's good!!
Tk- he better should varna mujhse maar khayega!!
Ashi and aash- *laughs*

Aash went home after college!!
She wore a pretty kurta!! (Check story for outfit)

Before going down she video called aktk-
ak- looking so pretty!!
Tk- samne wala tujhe dekh ke dead!!
Aktk- *laughs*
A- yaar i am nervous!! I don't know yeh Kya hora hai mere sath!!

Just then unnati came to take her!!
Ak- Chl tu ja!! Best of luck!!
Tk- all the best!! Love youu!! Nervous mt hona! Bye tc!!
A- bye guys!! *smiles*

U- chalein?
A- han bhabs

They both went down!! Aash heard the voice of a boy quite familiar!! Talking and laughing with her mom!! She was shocked to see the face!!

Admin- team sanket or team vikrant?😉
Please comment and vote for next chapter!!🤍🥺

Also I started another book!! That is already completed by me!! So comment and vote on that too!!🥺💗