Chapter 20

Maybe love?!

Chapter 20

S- why did you called them? Han? Kitni baar mana kiya hai ke mujhse bina puche kuch nhi krna! *shouts angrily*
A- i- i didn't called them *her voice was breaking* aash was hell scared!!
S- you'll get the punishment!! You won't eat any food today!! Got it!!
A- I am sorry!! Please don't do this!!
S- i Said and that's enough!!

He threw aash on the floor and went outside and slammed the door really hard!!

Aashs POV
Why's he being so cruel to me!! I have a bad luck!! Now I can't even meet my friends!! I hate my luck!! I wanna die!! I don't want to live such a life!!

It was almost 11pm at night!! I didn't eat anything!! You can say just survived on water!! I noticed that my phone wasn't with me!! I thought It might be in sankets room because he used to check my phone!! I went there!!

I saw sanket and Lara making out half nude!! Trust me it hurts!! Seeing your love with someone else hurts!! I ran from there and came back to my room and closed the door and started crying!! While crying I slept!!

Next morning I woke up!! I saw sanket but Lara wasn't there!! Why am I thinking this much!! Just then sanket called me!!

S- where's my food?! *he shouted*
A- here it is!! *in a low voice* I gave him his breakfast!!
S- did you liked yesterday nights view?! *smirks*
A- wh- what are you talking about?
Did he saw me?!
S- just stop!! He was smirking!! I felt disgusted at that time!!
S- btw where is Lara? *he asked *
A- how do I know? Do you guys tell me anything!! *i said*
S- hmm better stay away from it!!

Third person pov
So basically Lara was just an attraction to sanku!! He was just using her to make aash jealous and regret!!  (Hope you are a bit relieved after this😂🔫🥱)

It was 12 at night and Lara still wasn't home!! Sanket was just walking here and there waiting for her but she didn't came!! Just then the door bell rang!!

Admin:: bye😂🔫
Please vote and comment for next part!!🥺😩🤍