Chapter 21

Maybe love?!

Chapter 21

The doorbell rang and it was a police officer!!

P/o- who's Sanket Mehta?
S- i am sanket mehta!!
S- what happened?
P/o- you are under arrest for being the reason of Lara's suicide!!!
S- wait no!! I haven't killed anyone!!
P/o- she has written in her suicide note!!
A- officer he hasn't killed anyone!! He was with me!! He was really tensed about Lara! How came he kill her?

Tho sanku didn't treated aash properly but she loved sanku with all her heart!! She always trusted sanku!!

Sanku was shocked to see aash's that state!! Even he knew that he treated aash badly but still she's on sankus side!!

P/o- come to the court tomorrow at 2-00pm and give proofs!! Till then we have to arrest him!!

The police took sanku with them!!

Aash started crying!! She was calling lawyers one after the other!! No one was willing to take the case as they had no proof!! But aash was trying to figure out from where to get the proof!!

Aash called aktk!!
Ak- kya hua? News dekhi? Sanket ka naam hai har jagah!! He killed Lara?
A- ashi tk sath mein hai?
Ak- Han!!
A- phone speaker pr kr!
Tk- Han I know he can't kill anyone!!
A- suno the plan is ........... (😂🔫)
Tk- great idea aash!! Let's go!
Ak- abhi it's 2:00 am at night!!
Tk- tomorrow we won't get time!!

( now came how sanku was on tv? Abey famous business man hai toh media is common right?😂🔫)

At the court!!
Aash went but not aktk!! Aash was bout to show the proofs just then the file showed blank!! Just at that time someone was smirking to himself!! Just then......

Admin- twist kaisa lga?😂🥳🔫

Please comment and vote for next part!!🥺♥️