Chapter 18

Maybe love?!

Chapter 18

Aashs pov
What he said my bad days started!! What is he gonna do!! Please god I hope he don't do anything wrong!! I was about to lay on the bed just then sanket said that I am gonna sleep on the floor oh god it's really so cold here!! I'll freeze!! I catch cold really fast!!

Third person pov:-

Next morning!
Aash got up and started to sneeze continuously!! 
S- can you just stop *shouts*
A-i-i—i am sorry!! (Her voice was breaking)

She quickly got up and went to the washroom and locked the door!! Sanku didn't bothered!!

Aashs pov
You know what I am sick of all this!! Am I this bad that I have no love in my life!! Jisko pyaar kiya usne hi dokha diya!! It's okay aash you need to be strong!!

Aash got freshen up!! She changed into a beautiful saree!!!
Sanku woke up and saw aash he didn't really paid heed and went to the washroom to freshen up!!

They both went down hand in hand just to pretend!!

S- mom dad we are shifting!!
Sm- okay beta!! Aashna beta are you okay with it!!
Sanket pressed aash's hand tightly!!
A- ye—-yes mom!!
S- so final me and wifey are shifting *smirking*
A- *looking down as she was teary!*

Aasan shifts to another house!! Sanku returned from office!! The staff already organized all the stuff!!

Just then the door bell rang!!

Vote and comment for next part!!🥺🤍