Chapter 43

Maybe love?!

Chapter 43

Aash left without telling anyone anything!! Sanku was mad looking for her!! But she was no where!!
Then sanku called manav!!
S- is aashna there?
M- yes she just came here!!
S- okay!!
M- is everything okay between you and her!?
S- yes!! Ok bye!!
M- bye!!

Sanket went home and kept crying!! Somewhere he knew that he started loving aash!!

Next day he went to aash!!
M- hi sanku!!
S- hi bhai!! Hi vahini kaise ho?
M- hum badiya tu bta?
S- mein badiya!! Aashna?
M- room mein!
S- okay I'll just meet her!!
M- okay!!
U- I'll make you both cold coffee!!
S- thank you vahini!!

Sanku went to aash!!
Sanku knocked the door!! Aash opened as she didn't knew it was sanku!! It was quite evident that aash cried whole night because her eyes were swollen and red!!

A- what do you want? Leave!!
S- aash listen to me!!
A- you know what sanket Mehta!! Listen to me!! *aash broke down into tears* you  called me characterless woman several times I remained quiet!! I saw you making out with lara!! even tho you were married I remained quiet!! You slapped me 2 times!! I stayed quiet!! Everyone thought you killed lara! I trusted you!! What else do you want sanket? I already told you we need to have trust in our relationship!! But no you never had that!! You might be very happy seeing me sad right?

S- no i was never happy seeing you like that!!
A- why???
S- because because I have started loving youu!! I never thought you'd become this important to me! Ik you also love me please say it back !!
Aash stepped back!
A- can you leave me alone for some time!!
S- sure!! *sanku said with a heavy heart*

Next day sanku got a threat message to meet him at xyz place otherwise it will not be good for aash!!

TBC🥰