Chapter 19

Maybe love?!

Chapter 19

Aashs pov
As the doorbell rang!! It was Lara!! She had her bags with her! Wait she shifted here!! Just then sanket shouted at me!! And I went to him!!

Third persons pov
A- yes *scared*
S- cook food for us!!
L- yes go rn!!
A- okay *in a low voice*

Aashs POV
I went to the kitchen to cook food!! I saw sanket and Lara cuddling up!! Why can't my life be normal!! While cutting the vegetables a tear fell from my eye!! Why am I crying!! For a stupid guy who doesn't even loves me!! I made food and served them!!

Third person pov
S- ewwww *spits the food* what's this?! You better learn cooking *shouting*
A- i am sorry!!
L- you can't even cook!!
A- I am sorry this won't happen again!!

Sanket and Lara went to their room!! I went to my room!! I cried I cried a lot!!

Many days passed!! Sanket used to shout at me and I didn't use to utter even a word!! For him I was just a punching bag!! Whenever he wanted he used to shout at me scream at me and I didn't use to say anything!! He never felt guilty of what he did!! He never let me go out of our house!! I miss aktk!!
I cried while looking at our pictures!!

Third person pov

One day!! It was bout 2:00 pm!!! The doorbell rang!! Aash went to open the door it was aktk!! She went and hugged them!!
A- I missed you guys
Ak- we missed you too!!
Tk- yes our star girl!!
They share a group hug!!

It was about 6:00 pm!! Aktk were still there!!
Sanku and Lara came!!
S- what are they doing here? *Angrily*
Tk- sun bhai!! Yeh meri bestf ka bhi ghr hai!! So hum jb chanhe tb use Milne a Skte hain!! Aur tu bta!! Oh cheating on your wife!! Interesting!! *smirks*
S- you!!
Ak- aeee talk to me!! Pehli baat friendship nibhani nhi aati aur jo nibhata hai use bhi problem hai!! Sanket how cheap you are!! Meri bestf ka kya haal bna diya!! Never expected this!! I don't  think aashna kbhi tumhare âge boli hogi!! Nahi na!!
L- tum!!
Ak- tumse toh koi baat hi nhi kr rha haï! Stupid bi*ch coming between a husband and wife!!
Tk- aash tu apna khyal Rakh!! Bye see you soon!!

Aash was listening all this quietly!!
Aktk left!!

Sanket pulled aash from her wrist!! And took aash to his room!!
S-

Please vote and comment for next part!🥺💗