Chapter 38

Maybe love?!

Chapter 38

S- i want!!
Sanket didn't complete!! He threw aash on the bed (ofc it was bed it didn't hurt lol)

Aashs pov
What is he up to? No no no!! Pagal ho gya hai kya yeh!!
POV ENDS!!

Before aash could speak anything she fell sankus lips on her lips!! Sanket was kissing her!! Aash responded after some time!! They parted as they were out of breathe!! After a min aash pulled sanku from his collar and started kissing him!! Sanku was shocked that aash kissed him but he responded!! They parted after some time!!

S- let's sleep!!
A-umm y'a!!

Somewhere aash wanted to listen I love you but she knew for Sanket it was just a kiss and nothing else!!

They both slept!! Next morning they woke up!! They both got back to their works!!

After 3 months!!
Everything was going fine between aash and sanku!! Just the way it used to be!!

One day!! Sanket's company's files went to mr.singhania (sankus business rival) he always wanted to make sanku down because sanku was always up on business!!

Sanku was frustrated!! Aash was trying to call him but he didn't picked up!! He came home fully drunk!! It was 12:00 at night!!

A- where were you I called you like 100 times!!
S- no response!!
A- will you speak anything? *gets the smell of alcohol* are you drunk?
S- yes!! I am drunk so?
A- oh god why did you drink so much!!?
S- who's company suffered a great loss cant that person even drink!! I just drank a bottle!!
A- a bottle!! He things a bottle is nothing much!! Agh!!

Aash somehow managed to take sanku to their room!! She laid sanku on the bed!! She herself slept on the couch!!

Next Morning!!

Admin- twist soon!!
TBC