Part 21

POV Y/n

Many months later

I finally finished my album, did the photo shoots, shoot the music videos, everything. Which means it was time for my world tour. I had a few artists featured in my songs that I absolutely loved and it was just really fun in general. I'm currently packing my bags, I just need the bare minimum: underwear, pajamas, bonnets and durags, comfy clothes and a few suits. The rest my team will handle it or I'll buy it in whichever country I am. I finished packing my bags and Hope is waiting for me outside to drive me to the airport.

I leave the house, get in the car and he drives me there. I get into my flight, sat back and relaxed with my eyes closed and some music playing until I felt someone next to me. I kept my eyes closed and smiled:

"

- You're joining Illumi?

- I have a mission where you're going so I decided to join

- There will be tons of paparazzi at the airport, can you handle it?

- There's nothing I can't handle

- Great then, I'll catch up on some sleep, wake me up when we get there

I laid back and relaxed, slowly closing my eyes and finally getting the sleep I deserve. I thought I was just going to dream but instead I had one of those "dreams", which were more like premonitions. Last time I had one of those was when Illumi stabbed me. It was mostly blurry

It was like speeding through a movie and only noticing a few scenes. I saw Hazel shaking the hand of a man with a mask, the letter A.D written on a wall. A green liquid, Illumi cutting someone's head off with his long nails. The Zoldyck house, a steak with vegetables and mashed potatoes, shaking hands with Illumi, fighting him.

I believe I just flashed through the future and I know better than to ignore these dreams since last time I got fucking stabbed. I woke up with a dry throat and smiled seeing a few juice boxes, a cup of water and random nuts and cereal bars in front of me. I silently thanked Illumi and had the water and the juice. We landed and I told Illumi to stay away from me to avoid rumors with the paparazzi. He obeyed and zoomed to the exit of the airport. I greeted the paparazzi, answered a few questions. Took some pictures with fans, signed autographs and finally got to leave. I found my driver and Illumi who was standing next to him, both helped me get my suitcases in the car. I got in the car with him and drove to our hotel. Thankfully this time there weren't any paparazzi. I got my keys, went up to my suite and immediately changed into sports clothes, my driver took my to the stadium where I had a concert. 

I checked him, greeted everyone, made sure everything was ready, the makeup, the mic, the outfits. I got my mic and practiced a few songs. An hour later I had some sweets and tea with a lot of sugar since I worked hard. I showered in the bathrooms, I put some perfume and deodorant and waited for my stylist to give me my clothes. I wore this red silk suit, I did plan on taking the vest off late but I kept it for now. 

I sat back as the stylist did my hair, she added some hair and did this ponytail thingy that was very pretty

I sat back as the stylist did my hair, she added some hair and did this ponytail thingy that was very pretty. She did some makeup. 

I had a fan on my and the AC was on

I had a fan on my and the AC was on. Someone was attaching my mic and earpiece and I was drinking water hoping I won't get the urge to pee in the middle of the concert. I heard the crowd shouting outside. I made sure everything was ready and went up. I smiled at the crowd and the first song started.

A.N: These are the songs, you don't have to listen to them but you can get the idea

I had a water break between a few songs. I also threw my vest somewhere on the stage. I interacted with some fans, took some pictures and videos and had tons of fun. I loved concerts even though they were tiring. I also got a few gifts from fans like flowers, a plushy, more flowers. It was now time to go. I said bye to everyone, put all the gifts I received on the couch of my dressing room and sprinted to the bathroom. That's what I get for drinking so much water before a concert. I showered, changed into more comfortable clothes. I was given water and snacks and left through the backdoor. I greeted Illumi who probably watched the concert and got in the car. The driver drove to the hotel and I went to my room. I skipped dinner since I had a lot of snacks. I was also too tired to eat anything. I did my night routine and went to sleep. 

Had the same dream, it always started with Hazel shaking a masked guy's hand and finished with me fighting Illumi. So I shouldn't trust Hazel for some reasons, and I'll stay with the Zoldyck family for some time I guess. The only question I ask myself is why and who will Illumi kill? Because I know he just kills people since that's his job but why that specific person. And who's that specific person? 

To be continued