Part 36

POV Y/n

I'm so busy currently but I missed it so much. My album came out some time ago, it was a total success and has been monopolizing the charts for like 3 weeks. I did so many interviews, concerts, fan meets. The past few weeks have been absolutely amazing, the thing I'm looking forward to the most this week is the meeting with the band I'm collaborating with. I continued talking with the lead vocal for the past weeks, once in a while we would make small talk, he even sent me a picture of my album and I was so flattered that he bought it and liked it. 

I haven't seen Illumi in the past weeks and his disappearance is not really an issue. I don't really care much anymore. 

I've also gone back to dancing and came up with choreographies for 5 of my songs, I went back to my routine and felt normal again.

I decided, of course to take the whole week off, because I could, and I wanted to, which were obviously good enough reasons. I hung out with the boys the whole time. Today we went to the arcade and played a bunch of games and won so many plushies, so we decided to equally divide them between the all of us but for now they were all on the couch. 

I was making everyone sandwiches: grilled cheese, PB&J, Nutella, buttered toast etc... I was about to put everything away when the CEO came in -I didn't even know he had the keys, or that he knew where the dorms were-: 

"

- Y/n, while you're at it maybe you should make extra sandwiches for the guests

- Extra sandwiches? For free? In this economy? Because I'm already feeding other people's kids, except you Hope you know I love your mom with my whole heart, and now you're asking me to feed even more people. What did I become? An adoptive mother? 

- No need Y/n, don't trouble yourself. A deep husky voice said from behind the CEO, the kind of gorgeous voice that would've made me melt and scream if I weren't in front of so many people

- So our guests are the group you're collaborating with

- Oh my, I didn't know you guys were coming today! I'm sorry I would've made sure to welcome you properly 

- It's all good, I'm Bellamy. I shook his soft, warm, covered in rings, hand

- Oh I wanted to tell you but funny enough, you have the same name as a  french book character

- Yes, Bel Ami By Maupassant right? He asked with a smile (Author's note: I strongly recommend the book if you find a translation in your native language)

- Exactly did you read it? I said with a smile

- Yes when I was younger, it's a great book 

- Exactly it's amazing! All of you sit down, I'm making sandwiches what do you guys want, and you have to choose something, I insist

- Y/n I thought you didn't want to feed other people's kids. Mino pointed out

- You shut up, continue eating or I'm making you dance until sunrise

- But it's 5 pm

- Exactly, now eat your food and mind the business that pays you

I ended up making extra sandwiches and sat down next to Bellamy. I couldn't help but stare at him, admire him. He was such an attractive man, the kind of man you only saw in your wildest dreams, in world-renowned artworks like paintings or statues. His voice was so smooth and sweet like the highest quality honey. His smile could put the sun to shame. His eyes were shinier than all the starts of the entire universe combined. His body was carved by the Gods and I know they took their sweet time and put so much effort into creating the absolute perfection that he was.