Part 42

POV Y/n

Tomorrow is the end of our week off. I unfortunately didn't get to spend much time with Illumi. He would go out everyday for hours at a time. At first it was alright and I trusted him with whatever he was doing but I started getting suspicious when he would hide his phone around me or speak less and less -he already didn't speak much but still-. Now, I know for a fact that he would never cheat on me but I still looked at him weird whenever he would go out. 

I decided to talk to him about it because it's genuinely stressing me out and I'm too good to be stressed out like that. So before he went out, I sat him down on the table and began talking:

"
- Illumi, I know you're hiding something from me, you're acting suspicious and I don't like that. Tell me what's going on

- Don't worry it's nothing bad

- What do you mean don't worry? You're going out everyday and you're hiding things from me, how can I not worry?

 - You're right, I'm sorry I worried you, but trust me, it's nothing bad, it's actually pretty good

- If it is then tell me what it is

- I can't at the moment, but you'll know soon enough

- Illumi are you-

- I swear on the Zoldyck name that I would never cheat on you and I would never do anything to disrespect you or our relationship

- Alright but I'm still suspicious

- Give me some more time love

- Whatever, you can run off to wherever now

- I love you. He kissed my forehead before leaving

- I love you too

"

He left and I went down to my studio to pass time. I don't really feel like doing anything new but I can just take a look at my "UNRELEASED" folder. It's not much, just a bunch of minute long drafts, random verses, beats even random parts of choreographies that I liked but could never add to any album or song. Once every few months or so I liked to go through the folder and organize it, get rid of what had to go, plus it's nice to see my progress over the months, it's interesting. 

I ended up on my computer for a few hours until I heard Illumi call my name. I went back upstairs and greeted him. He rushed me to my room with little explanation, "I'm taking you to to the spa, let's go". 

I mean I did want to get my nails done so I'm not complaining, I put some clothes on, did my hair and put some makeup on. He was also fully dressed. We left and he drove us to my favorite spa, inside the women greeted me and pulled me to a chair, took my shoes off. Next thing you know I was getting a manicure and pedicure at the same time. It felt great, when they were done I was taken to a different room and got a facial treatment done. After all of that, I was ready, relaxed and my nails and toes looked amazing. 

He gave her his credit card to pay and we left. After that, he drove to a hair salon so we could both get our hair done. Oh my, he's spoiling me today, I like that. We both got our hair done, he finished before me and he sat next to me while the hairstylist was drying my hair:

"

- Do you know how you want your hair? He asked

- Not sure

- Keep it natural, your natural hair is the best

- Yeah but I would prefer a protective style, you know?

- So, how do you feel about box braids with beads? His statement surprised me

- How do you know that? I smiled, what does he know about protective styles?

- I've seen you do your hair and change your hair so many times, obviously I was curious

- You're adorable. I held his cheek. Are you really willing to wait around for hours while I get my hair done though?

- Yes, I'm very patient, I don't mind waiting

- Great then, I'll get that done

"
I told the hairstylist I wanted box braids with beads, I chose the color, the beads and we got started. During the process Illumi made sure I ate and had water and we did take a few breaks so the hairstylist could rest her hands and so I could walk around a bit. 

It was taking some time so soon enough I had 4 women working on my hair and we ended up finishing in 5 hours and 45 minutes. After that I took a whole ten minutes to walk around and stretch, she laid my edges and put mousse in my hair and of course dipped my ends before adding the beads. 

I thanked them and once again Illumi insisted on paying for my hair. I wasn't going to say no of course, we ordered some takeout and went home. At home we changed into some more comfortable clothes, had some tea and just watched TV. 

He got a call and this man literally left the house, he walked outside to answer it, he came back with a soft smile on his face and looked at me with stars in his eyes: 

"

- Do you want to go see your boys tomorrow?

- Sure, who was that?

- Hope, I believe that's his name

- Oh, I didn't know you knew him

- I met him recently actually

- Great, I would like you and the boys to have a good relationship, you both are important people in my life

- I'll make sure of that my love. Let's get some sleep, it's late

"

We went to my room and feel asleep. I'm feeling a bit more relieved about the whole "him acting a bit suspicious" thing. 

I'm glad I got this man in my life, he's great, he loves me, treats me well, is thoughtful, caring, spoils me, makes effort. He's my perfect man -he did stab me once but the past is the past-. 

To be continued