Part 25

POV Y/n 

It has been like 2 weeks of fighting Canary every day, it got easier and easier. One thing I learned is that she has 3 different patterns of fighting, each with their own speed and pattern. Of course I learned them all and hasn't been injured in days. My bruises all faded and I can last longer fighting without getting tired. It was really fun, I'm also stronger and I'm starting to be able to beat Canary. I dodge or block all her hits but I can't hit her for shit because I don't have much strength compared to her or anyone in this household. I still have 2 weeks, in 2 weeks I'll be able to beat her. The we'll move on to the next thing but for now that's my goal. 

I discovered during the week that the reason the food felt so off was because the cooks put minuscule amounts of poison in the food to keep the family immune to it. I understand the though process behind it but it would've been better if they kept the poison away from my food, or at least told me about it. 

I'm working on my song as well and I'm almost done with it. I haven't really talked to anyone except Hope who texts once in a while, the group has been very busy, they're working hard on an album. I'm very proud of them, they're working hard on their own. The C.E.O hasn't texted or called or anything which is not bad because I don't really want to hear from that old man.

I never really though I would pause my career and improve my fighting skills with an assassin family. Genuinely if someone had told me a few months ago that I would've become friends with an assassin and started training with his crazy ass family while pausing my career, I would've asked you what you were on and where I could find it. I still miss some aspects of my old life, my studio that I loved so much, my mini fridge in my studio that was always filled with snacks. I don't get snacks here, just three -terribly delicious- meals a day. 

I also wish I could go back to my studio to finally finish my song... 

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to see Gotoh -I finally remembered his name after knowing him for some time-. I greeted him:

"

- Hello

- Hello miss Y/n, Mrs. Zoldyck would like to see you

- Alright, let's go

"

I took my notebook and followed Gotoh to the garden. There I greeted Mrs. Zoldyck but today Canary wasn't here:

"

- As you can see, Canary is not here today, she is not needed anymore. Now that your fighting skills are... well decent. We can now work on other required skills: discretion, pain tolerance and your nen ability

- Sure, that sounds like it won't take too much time, what do we start with?

- You choose

- Really? Then I would like to start with pain tolerance, this one will be the fastest, I have high pain tolerance so I can handle a lot

- Are you sure about  that?

- I very much am, you know one day during a tour, on the very fist concert, during the very first song, I twisted my ankle. I was pretty sure someone put a spell on me to be that unlucky right, and on top of it, my schedule was way to packed for me to even have time to see a doctor. I finished the concert with a twisted ankle, got home, put some ice on it and did an entire tour or 2 weeks, 2 concerts a day or an hour each, in heels, dancing 70% of the time with a twisted ankle. I finished the tour and was convinced that I was immortal. This anecdote, along with my tendency to overwork, I'm pretty sure I can handle a lot

- Interesting story, follow me, we'll see what you got.

- Let's do this, also I wanted to tell you about this new song that I wrote and wanted to hear your honest opinion about it since you're the only person here who actually listens to my music. 

- Oh! A new song, I'l be happy to hear it

- Here are the lyrics, I haven't produced the instrumental yet but I do not mind singing it Acapella to you whenever we're both free. 

- That's a great idea, I'll read it for now and you'll sing it to me when we'll be done with the pain tolerance training

- Sounds good, please give me your honest opinion about it

- I will. Anyway, we're here. Milluki will be in charge of it, I'll be in the corner reading your song, if you need a break do not hesitate to ask for one.

- Alright ma'am

"

Milluki will be in charge of basically torturing me? Hell to the absolute no! This changed everything, I have too much pride to show pain in front of this brat. This woman over there like "If YoU nEeD a BrEaK dO nOt HeSiTaTe To AsK fOr OnE". No! There will be no break. Even if I have to get my insides cut out and folded into a heart shaped origami, I will not be taking no break.

I sat down on the chair of this very creepy room and looked at Milluki in the eye, this asshole is going to enjoy every second of it. I sighed and closed my eyes:

-Whenever you're ready Milluki, no rush

- You- You'll be less arrogant when I'm finished with you

- Are you going to start or no, it's getting a bit boring, I though you were good at this

"

He tightened his fist in anger. In my case, I don't know if I should curse myself for provocating him or be proud for conserving the audacity until the last moment. I just closed my eyes and took a few deep breath until I heard the noise of.. electricity?

Oh Fuck to the Fuck no!

To be continued