Part 5

3 Months later

POV Y/n

It has been 3 months since I entered my new agency, it's great I mean everyone is so nice and since I have a choreographer for some songs and the help of a producer and song writer I have more time since I do less work which means I get more sleep. The problem is... loneliness. Apart from the staff I don't have much friends, I don't have a partner, I'm all alone and bored.

3rd person POV

Today Y/n had a concert. Just a few songs like usual. She practiced beforehand and was now in her lounge dressing up. She was wearing a white silk button up shirt that was a bit see through black pants and a black trench coat that she knew she would take off later on. Her button up was unbuttoned and tucked in, letting a sight of her toned body and cleavage. Her ear length messy bed hair was not brushed and she was adjusting her mic.

When everything was ready she went on stage. Already feeling the stress and stage fright in her stomach disappear as the crowed went crazy by just seeing her. She glanced at the back of the Stadium where she could see Illumi watching her with his dark, emotionless eyes.

The music played, she took a deep breath and she started singing her songs. The first one: Lie, included dancing. It didn't really bother her, she liked dancing. What was hard was that she was blindfolded the whole time. The blindfold was her choreographs idea, it was meaningful since the song was about lying and being blinded or whatever she wasn't sure on why she had to do that but it made it unnecessary difficult. She put her blindfold on and danced and sing, it was tiring but she was used to it. She made sure not to make any mistake. This song wasn't any kind of song, it was art. The performance was art itself.

The next one also included dancing. Singularity was a slow, sexy song. It talked about pain but the way she sang it along with the instrumental was like slow love. Before the song started she took off her jacket, and closed her eyes while singing, it felt good singing like that. Like the song was going through you, like you were one with the song.

She then sang one of her favorite songs: Crazy. While singing she looked deep into the camera filming her and smirked, her green contacts making her gaze even deeper. She winked and stared at the crowd. She knew she was hot and she knew the effect she had on the crowd. She liked that, in a way. While looking around she locked eyes with a pair of hazel eyes, they were filled with small stars. She smiled at their cuteness and continued staring at them, focusing on them and forgetting the rest of the song.

This person thought "She's so talented, she's so cool I want to be like her one day. I will be like her one day". Determination oozing out of them. They focused on her, the way she would put so much emotion in her voice, the way she would dance a bit, swaying her hips side to side, how she closed tightly her eyes when she had to his high notes.

This specific one had some kind of emotional value: Stigma. She hated that song with her whole guts. Yes, it was the first song she wrote and it was the song that boosted her career and she knows she wouldn't be as famous without this song but it never failed to bring tears to her eyes because it brought back memories that she tried so hard to forget every day, she did her best to lock them away in a part of her brain but it was like this song just opened the door and let the memories flood her brain.

Halfway through the song she could feel her eyes water, that burning feeling in her throat as she was trying not to cry.

She was trying to not shed any tears but the more she sang, the more she tried not to cry, the more it hurt. It was starting to be unbearable and she had trouble breathing. Her eyebrows knitted together and she closed her eyes. A single tear rolling down her face. She continued singing as tears were rolling down her face. It was now time for that single lyric, this line that brought back the memory that she tried to push at the back of her head for as long as she can remember "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry my brother, even if I try to hide it or conceal it, it can't be erased. Are you calling me a sinner?".