Part 10

POV Y/n

Illumi stood there with his usual emotionless state. I asked "What does your mother want?".

- Mother did not send me; I came to see how you were doing.

- I've been busy with the group but I'm surviving.

Without my permission he came in and sat on the couch. 

- It's fine, make yourself at home I don't mind. I said sarcastically.

He turned to me with his black fish like eyes and thanked me. "What group are you talking about?" he asked, not making eye contact.

I took my shoes off and sat next to him "A new group is going to debut under the Agency and the CEO insisted that I take care of them so I'm like their manager slash choreographer slash producer slash song-writer".

Illumi turned to me "But you're already a singer, you are busy enough, why can't they get a manager. Why does it have to be you?".

"Well because the CEO insisted and I said yes and because I like them, they're kids and I need to take care of them until they are independent enough to do their own thing.".

Illumi's aura got darker and his gaze darkened "You like them?".

It threw me off but I kept my composure "Yes they're like family to me". At this sentence he calmed down and showed me a soft smile.

"Can I stay over?" he asked.

"Yeah, if you want to but why?". He rarely slept over and when he did he never asked to

"The atmosphere at home is a bit too intense I would like to be in a calm place" he said innocently.

I knew it was a lie but I accepted, I didn't mind him staying over. I yawned and stood up. "I'm tired so I'm going to sleep first, you can eat something and there's always water and juice in the fridge. Make yourself at home, goodnight". I went to my room, changed and went to sleep hoping that for once my dreams will be something nice.

I was wrong, it's always the same goddamn dream. A piano, a man, a knife, I get stabbed. I know this is not normal. Or maybe I'm just overworking and my brain is acting up. Yeah it's that, I should rest, maybe take a day off might benefit me. I'll take the day off when we're done with the song and the choreography.

Like always I woke up in panic, grabbing my heart. No matter how many times I dreamt about it, it still felt horrible every time. I look around and Illumi is laying by my side, looking at me. "Are you okay? Is it about that man you killed again?" he asked.

"No this time it's different, I keep dreaming about getting stabbed" I tried to slow down my breathing.

"It's fine, you're okay. Want to go back to sleep?" he held my hand

"No, I'll have to go to work soon, I'm just going to shower, you can go back to sleep" I stood up and went to my bathroom. Outside the sun was slowly rising. I took a shower, did my morning routine and put on an outfit that was already in my bathroom. A black jumpsuit. I left my bathroom and in my room Illumi was nowhere to be seen. I figured he grabbed something to drink. I went to my living room and put my phone in the speakers playing some music. I went to the kitchen where I found Illumi, he was against the stove cooking. He turned around and looked at me

"I made breakfast, sit down I made pancakes". He turned back around and poured batter into the pan. I sat and smiled at the delicious smell of the pancakes. He served me a plate and maple syrup. He sat down in front of me and silently ate. I just looked at him.