UPDATE!!!

Y'all, if you guys haven't figured out yet, I'm a bit of a dumbass. I, after the last update, forgot my password.🙃 My mother suddenly took the laptop and decided that that was the day she was gonna reset it and just... went for it! So, I was struggling to figure out what my password and my phone was the only thing I could type on. But like, who the hell wants to type out a 1 or 2 thousand word chapter on an android that be laggin. Also, i got my nails done so they were in the damn way too. SO after some time my family got me a new laptop since I just graduated and I wont have to worry about anyone deleting all of my shit at random! Also, with the fact that it's the summer, I now have a bunch of free time on my hands! I will be updating again and working on a chapter that I was struggling to write. I low key don't like the direction that the story is heading and the fact that there has been barely any progress with our manz angry pommie 😩. But that's a bit of a simple fix, a bit of work, but I can figure it out, idk what the hell I was doing when I wrote a sleep over but these mfs was supposed to cuddle and I really robbed y'all of that. I may go back and edit that in when the entire story is finished which is something I really wanna do before 100 chapters bc this is already getting long for me and I'm surprised I haven't given up on this whole think yet. BUT ANYWAY, I SHALL BE UPDATING AGAIN BC A BITCH AINT REALLY GOT A LIFE AND ITS THE SUMMER!❤ SO SEE YALL NEXT UPDATE!!