Ch. 19: The Aftermath

After Katsuki returned me to my room he left without much to say. "Stay here, don't leave." I only nodded and say on the bed. The entire time I was completely emotionless, it's the only boost that lasts for this long, but I'm glad it did. I didn't want to think about Dabi, I wanted things to only calm down and we all continue the fun training camp.

For hours I sat alone in the room, just waiting for someone to comeback. There was alot of noise and yelling outside but I wasn't sure if I should go look. I slowly stood, walked over to the window and pulled it to the side. All I saw was smoke and darkness, in the distance I could hear yelling. Going to help would be too much effort on my part and because of my recent developments of not feeling, I decided to stay.

It felt like aged before anyone came back. Momo was the first to enter the room and she was very suprisedti see me still here. "What are you doing here? I thought everyone was still with the teachers getting lectured." I shook my head and spoke in my monotone voice. "No, Katsuki brought me back, I'd only be in the way if I stayed." Momo looked at me completely confused. "Why are you talking like that?"

For a moment I stayed quiet, would it matter if I told her? I decided to say something for her to let it go. "Its not of importance for me to tell you." Momo opened her mouth as if she were going to say something but quickly closed it back tightly. "Okay." She strode over to her bed changed quickly and laid down. I stated at her and laid down myself left with only my thoughts, which were quickly not a problem because I fell asleep. Even without emotion, I can't resist a comfy pillow.

The next morning I awoke and the other girls were back. Uraraka, Momo, Mina, and Tsuyu all asleep in their beds. I yawned and streched, I did not want to get up yet. I decided to lay back down and try to get more rest but I just couldn't fall asleep. Soon there was an announcement for everyone to pack their things and head to the front of the camp, we were leaving.

"Alright... that's everyone, okay, because of the attack last night we have to cut the training camp short. We plan to have a talk on a later date with all of your parents. Everyone board the bus!" As instructed everyone boarded the bus, I say in a seat by the window and closed my eyes. Soon I felt someone sit beside me, and as guessed by almost anyone, it was Katsuki. "Hey." He looked at me, his sharp fiery red eyes may mine for what felt like eternity. "Yeah... hey." I was the first to break the staring contest, I looked down at my hands and began twiddling my thumbs. "Uh, hey, about last night... um-" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Idiot. Why would I say something about that,  I've got better things to do with my time." I looked back up at him and see him slightly smiling at me, which I returned with a bright smile of my own.

"Thanks Katsuki, your the best." His eyes widened and he stated at me for a moment but quickly turned away. "Tch, I already know I'm the best, I'm going to be the number one hero." Kirishima who was sitting on the seat across from us looked at Katsukis face and looked completely confused. "Dude, why is your face so red, are ya sick or something?"
"Ah, shut the hell up!" Katsuki started to pout as I only looked at him and chuckled. "Someone's embarassed~." Katsuki scoffed again by said nothing.

~~le time skip~~

The rest of the ride was quiet except for the occasional chatter. So, I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake til it was time to get off the bus. I wouldn't have woken up if it weren't for Katsuki waking me up, I would've had to deal with Aizawa scaring me out of my sleep. So, I was very greatful for him waking me up.

~~le time skip again~~

The moment I walked into the door dad snatched me up in his muscle form. He immediately started searching me for wounds like I was a rag doll. "Ah! Dad, stooop!!" He quickly put me down and continued to scan me with his eyes. "Are you okay!? They didn't hurt my baby did they?" I groaned and rolled my eyes while grabbing dad by his shoulders so I can look into his eyes.

"Do not worry, I am completely fine, I wasn't even involved in the fight. Katsuki shut me in my room and told not to leave. So, I didn't even get to do anything." With this said, dad visibly deflated. "Oh thank god~! Im really going to have to thank Young Bakugou. Wait- I was told it happened late at night, what were u doing with him? Did he do something? Do I have to tal-" Once again I rolled my eyes and cut him off. "Ohmygosh, DAD, I was getting some air and he was there too, that's all, the moment we met everything started to happen. So, he shut me in my room and ran off. Thats. It."

I decided to leave out the part where I saw Dabi, I don't wanna go through that speech. Plus, telling him would prevent me from seeing him. "Is that really all that happened?" This is getting annoying. " Yes dad! Whay do you wanna hear, want me to say we made out or something!? Gosh!" I brushed past him , grabbed a snack and headed up to my room. "Y/N!" I slammed my door and blasted some music.

A/N
I hope you liked this chapter, it didn't really have much going on but I promise, there will be some real drama coming up soon. Plus, I feel like I made it a bit redundant, let me know what you think so I can try and fix it, anyway, see u next update~~♡♡