Ch.1: Gonna Be Fun

"Y/N please, make sure you're home by 7 I want to have dinner with you." Dad pleaded. He's always like this, it's so annoying, he acts like he cares but is married to his job.

"Why should I be home by 7 when you never are?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my jacket ready to leave.

"Y/N, you're only 14, it's dangerous at night." I rolled my eyes and open the door.

"Well then, All Might, be the hero that you are and save me." I walk out and slam the door behind me, ignoring my dad's pleads for me to wait and listen.

I don't even know where I'm going, I'm just walking, until I hear shouting. I go to round a corner and find a boy with spikey hair and crimson eyes. He was kicking a can and shouting to himself. Although I don't know how he can shout to himself, no one else was there so...

He looks up, and makes eye contact with me and immediately scowls.

What the hell? What crawled up his ass and died?

"What are you looking at, you damn extra?!"

I looked around the alley shocked. I know damn well, that he ain't talking to me.

"Oh, I KNOW, you aren't talking to me." I dramatically jesture towards myself which makes that already angry boy start to fume.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU! ONCE I'M IN UA I WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IDIOTS LIKE YOU!" The boy shouted to the top of his lungs which made me jump a bit. How can a person be so loud?

"Well, for you information I don't want to deal with loud mouthed idiot, and UA you say? That's a pretty huge school, I might just go there. Thanks for the great idea."

I brushed past the loud boy ignoring how pissed I made him. "See, you there." With that I continued on my walk.

I'm not sure why I provoked him so much. Or why I ended up actually following through with it.
But all I knew, is that it was
gonna be fun.

A/N
So this is one of the first times I'm trying this. This time I picked a topic that I'm sure I'll like and have an easier time finishing, so I hope you guys read and enjoy. I've already started making the next chapter and might make the chapters days in advance to have scheduled updates. So it will be easier for me and those who read it. I'll give more info if I'll be doing the scheduled updates and what day it'll update in a later chapter. Also, plz give suggestions for quirks. THANKS FOR READING!