Ch. 17: Long Time No See

Just as I had started to drift off to sleep on Katsuki there was a large mist that started coming towards us. Katsuki was the first time notice it, since I had my eyes closed. "Oi, what the hell is that?" When I looked up we were almost completely surrounded by it. I jumped to my feet and backed up. Something felt wrong, VERY WRONG. "There must be a forest fire or something, we need to go get someone- a teacher!" I grabbed Katsuki by his hand and dragged him away.

I dragged him all the way over to the remediation classroom and found Aizawa pulling students back into the classroom. "I don't know what's going on out there, STAY BACK!" He ran out the door and quickly noticed Katsuki and I. "Aizawa-sensei, what's going on? There's smoke!" He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly. "God, these damn horny kids couldn't just stay in their rooms..." My face turned bright red and I immediately went to argue when he grabbed with his capturing weapon and threw us into the classroom. "Stay here, I'm going to find out what's going on. I'll be back as soon as I can. " He slammed the door and left us thrown on the floor and the others worried.

"What do you think is going on Y/N!?" Mina ran to me and hugged me on the floor. "I don't know but it might be the villains again, they just have it out for us." Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Well we are the hero's and they are the villains, makes sense, actually think for once dumbass. " I glared at him. "How about you not be a smart ass for once. "

"Apparently I wasn't one when you were all over me before we saw the smoke. " He had some smug smirk on his face. My jaw dropped as my face increasingly grew hotter. "I WAS NOT! I sat down and fell asleep! It just so happened that your dunce faced ass was there when I fell over! S-stupid hedgehog, BAKAHOE!" I turn away and pout, ignoring all of Katsuki's shouts. I had completely forgot about the others in the room until Kaminari cleared his throat. "Ahem! Sorry to interrupt but we're being attacked by the villains! This is no time for a lovers spat!" As if on cue Kat Suki and I shouted at the same time. "WE'RE NOT LOVERS!" For a second we both froze and looked at each other but quickly turned away from each other.

"Yeah, yeah, what ever you say." Suddenly there was a bright flash outside the door. The dark forest lit up with a bright blue light. "God, what is going on out there?" My biggest concern was where Aizawa went, he should be back by now. That is... Unless something happened to him.

"We can't just stay here." Everyone turned and looked at me like a had grown another head.

"Have you lost your mind!?" Kaminari was the first to speak up. "That's the EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT SENSEI SAID!" Mina grabbed me by my arms and shook me. I grabbed her by the head and looked her in the eyes. "We cant just stay here like sitting ducks! What if something happened to sensei!? Then we're just here waiting to be discovered by the villains! We're here to train to become hero's, not to hide!" Everyone became quiet, then we suddenly heard the door open and Katsuki standing in the door way.

"I didn't wanna fucking stay in here anyway. " I stand and go to chase after him. " W-wait Katsuki, let's go together with everyone, safety in numbers! Katsu-... " Once I reach the doorway I stop short and freeze from shock. "Holy shit." I whisper to myself and the world around me disappears. By now Katsuki had seen what I was gaping at and looked at it. "Who the hell-" I cut him off not really hearing him to begin with. "D-Dabi... What- where have you been...?"

"Hey Y/N, it's been awhile."

A/N
Sorry this chapter is short, it's just I'm kinda getting back into writing this. I really wanna finish this but wasn't really motivated, hope I actually finish this to the end.