Ch. 28: The Start Of A Night Out

It's been about a week now, I've been staying at a hideout of theirs. They don't really trust me all that much, they haven't even let me out saying that I could only be here to gather info before I run off on them. To be completely honest I understand why they feel that way, I wouldn't trust a villain who suddenly wanted to be good. They gave me a room tucked in the back away from everyone else and I appreciated being away from Toga and Shigaraki.

Those two would be responsible for massacres if looks could kill, so I make it my business to make any interactions with them minimal. 

I roll around on my bed getting more bored by the second. "Ugh, what the hell am I even doing here? I just ran away from fucking home to be sitting here." I lay on my stomach for a moment, looking at the door a smirk creeps onto my face. I have an idea.

I slowly get out of my bed and crack open my door making sure not to make any noise. I look down the long dark hall and see that its empty, now's my chance. I slowly slide out of my room, I decrease my weight so that the floor doesn't creek. Then, I get a good idea, if Hagakure can do it then so can I. I focus for a moment and decrease my body's visibility, now I shouldn't be seen. I slowly make my way down the hall and finally reach the front of the bar. 

"That girl is useless, the only reason she is still alive is because of Dabi." Shigariki growls in his seat at the bar. "Allow her to stay now, remove her the moment she makes a mistake later." Kurogiri (The shadowy guy) says calmly, sliding a glass of alcohol to him.

I pause, I knew Shigaraki didn't like me but he plans to kill me? This is not good, I gotta get out of here before I'm found. Who knows if they'll use this as the perfect  opportunity to get rid of me. I slowly step back but accidently bump a chair making it skid slightly on the floor. Both men freeze looking over in my direction sending a shiver down my spine.

Shit! Did they find me?

"What was that?" Shigaraki is immediately out of his seat making his way over here. 

I have to move or he'll find me! I may be invisible but that doesn't mean I cant be felt!

Shigaraki moves closer and I decide to slide past him, just barely missing him. He takes a moment to look around as if something could appear. "I thought I heard a chair slide.." Shigariki says, I decide take the moment of conversation to make my way back down the hall, out of harms way. His crusty, lotion needing ass is going to try to kill me? To hell with that, I've got to get the hell out of here.

I finally slip into my room leaving my door cracked so it wouldn't be heard and flop on my bed. "The plan was to sneak out but if I try that now, they'll use any excuse to get rid of me. I'll be done for." I groan and fall back on my bed. I'm so screwed, this was not a good idea.

"What's wrong with you?" I practically jump out of my skin when I heard a voice. "Who the- oh, Dabi, its just you. Gosh, you scared the shit outta me!" I take a moment to sigh to try to calm myself down. "So, what's up?" 

Dabi leans against the wall and smirks at me. "I'm going to get you out of here." Hearing his words I freeze.

Does he know about what Shigaraki said? How does he even plan to get me out of here? Where can I go? Will the plan even work?

It feels as if a million questions rush through my mind and Dabi speaks up again. "I thought you'd be happy, and I went out of my way to ask Shigaraki if I could take you out to scope some places out." So that's what he meant. "Oh, you remembered how I hate being stuck inside, huh..." I smile at him. "Thanks." 

"Come on, grab your jacket and lets go." I hop of my bed and follow behind Dabi as he walks out the door and down the hall. "So, where are you taking me?" I question curiously.

"Oh, I didn't say? We're going to Hosu City."

A/n

Also, I know things are out of order, im a dum dum and when I started this I forgot the order that things happened and some stuff didnt happen yet! So bare with me! I promise it'll be good... at least I hope it will lol.