Ch. 22: Works Every Time

*Beep* *Beeep* *BEEEEEE-*

I slam my hand on the alarm clock, nearly jamming the button with my strength, and groan at the time. I set my alarm to get up an hour earlier so I can prepare for my meeting with Dabi. I pull out my backpack and begin putting things inside. I grabbed a book, my sketch book, my portable charger, and emergency phone. I stare down at my spare phone, I'd like to put my trust in Dabi but... he's been gone for so long, and now that he's working with the League of Villains...

I dont know what to think anymore...

I sigh and put my phone inside my bag, I took a second more to grab a few snacks and leave a note on my door. As a precaution of some sort, because knowing my classmates, they'll barge into my room without even knocking.

"I'm not feeling good today, I think I might have caught something. I went back to my home, I should be feeling better by tomorrow. Don't come looking for me, I kick your asses sick if someone bothers me♡." 

I look at the note and nod with satisfaction, that should be good enough. I mal my way down the stairs and to the dorm door only to be stopped by a fimiliar face entering. "The hell are you going?" I sigh, "Hello to you too Katsuki, oh wow, how sweet of you to ask how I'm doing! I'm doing just great! What's that, you're doing good too? Wow, this must be fate!" I say, voice laced with extreme scarsasm causing Katsuki to become annoyed.

"Cut the shit Y/N, where the hell are you going so early in the morning?!" I sigh and roll my eyes. "Alright, since you REALLY wanna know, I'm going to the store. If you need to know more, there is this thing, that happens only to girls once a month and I'm getting cramps and- Ohhhh shit that hurts." I lean over and hold my stomach causing Katsuki to take a step back. "U-uh, HURRY UP AND GO IF IT'S SO DAMN URGENT!" He quickly brushes past me and heads towards the bathroom with a slightly flushed face. I chuckled, peroid problems, works every time.

I quickly slip out of the door and hurry out of the dorm area not even noticing the pair of eyes following me.

Next problem is trying to get out of the front gate. There is always a security guard waiting there to keep track of the students entering and exiting the school. "Hi Mr.Security Gaurd!" I immediately turned on the cutesy girl act. "Hello, young lady, isn't class starting soon? You should hurry and get ready." I continued smiling and made a slightly worried face. "Well, you see, I've been having cramps, you know, girl problems, and I was hoping I could go to the store really quickly. Im actually really fast, from my quirk, I promise I'll be back before class starts with enough time to get ready." I make a pleading face but quickly wince and hold my stomach to stress the urgency. "A-alright, but make it back soon." I bow and thank the security gaurd, quickly hurry out and down the long path leading from the school. What'd I say? Period problems, work every time!

~le time skip~

It doesn't take long for me to be closing in our old spot, the arranged meeting place. It was the one place we'd always meet at when we skipped class or even the entire school day. I wouldn't have found it if it weren't for him, it really brings back memories of the old days. I smile to myself as I sunk into my nostalgia

*Flash Back*

"Y/N! Dabi! Both of you come back here, right now!" I had just slipped class while the teacher wasn't looking only to be caught up in some random kids mess. Dabi, the known troublemaker, was in the hall and being chased by a teacher who had caught him skipping. It only took a second for me to process the situation for me to be running beside him, dragging myself into the situation.

"This way, the old hag won't follow us into the woods!" Suddenly he took a sharp turn into the woods, which sure enough, stopped the teacher dead in her tracks hugging and cursing to herself. For a moment we kept running until we entered a small clearing which we stopped to catch out breath. "G-God damn it..." I stood up and covered my eyes with my arms as I caught my breath. "So... I take it... your name is Y/N? Ya know... that's what the teacher said..." Dabi gasped in between words. I took a moment to try and regain my composure before I spoke again. "... Yeah, and from what the teacher said I guess you must be Dabi, based off of the two names that were said."

After the simple exchange of names we both stood there silently for a moment, but soon burst into laughter. That situation of escaping the teacher really bonded us, making us completely forget that we would be coming back the next day to face the reprocutions. After that we just kept meeting in the clearing when we skipped, it was fun, and it soon became our spot.

*Back to present time*

I slowly entered the woods, twigs snapping under my weight with each step. Soon I made it to the planned destination, wow, everything looked exactly as I remember! Give or take a few extra vines growing here or there. The old stone rocks we set up as a bench still where we left it. My eyes scan the clearing, full of nostalgia, finally land on the person I'd been waiting for. He slowly turned around and showed me his sadistic smirk showing only a few of his pearly whites. Even villains have good dental hygiene. With a slight chuckle he looks down and back up at me.

"Hey, Y/N."

A/N
Soooo, this ch. Is a bit shorter than usual but I'm happy I actually updated it. Next chapter might be in Katsuki's pov. not sure yet... plus I've been thinking of making a miraculous ladybug fanfic, but at the same time I don't know if I should cuz I get side tracked REALLY easily. I might just make it and not post it til it's done ore somwthing... ANYWHOOOO til next time!
Also, would you be interested in a MLB fanfic?