Ch. 18: Empty

"Hey Y/N. Been awhile hasn't it?" My eyes began to well up with tears. It had been years since I last saw him. "What the hell, you disappeared! I didn't know what happened at all! I thought you probably got arrested, put in the system, or even dead with how you disappeared without a trace! W-why... Why did you leave without saying anything!? You... you were my only friend." Now the tears began to falls and I was inching towards him. "Things happened, I had to go." This feels like so much so fast, why was Dabi here? Why did he leave? What has he been doing all this time? "Oi, the hells going on, fucking answer me, Y/N!"

I stop dead in my tracks and look at Katsuki, eyes still full of tears. I quickly attempt to wipe my face and hide the tears. "Shit, never been much of a cryier but here I am." I give a soft chuckle and I hear Katsuki scoff. "Look, I don't know who the hell you are, but you shouldn't be here. I'm going to kick your ass, fuck face!" Katsuki charged at Dabi with his hands sparking ready to fight. I didn't even have any time to react before there was the clash of flames.

Katsuki was mid air and flew back after sending a large explosion at Dabi. He countered it with flames of his own and used them to protect himself. "No!" I ran forwards and tried to grab Katsuki but he completely dodged me and charged again. This time his attack connected to Dabi and I was terrified for him. "DABI!!!" I ran over to find Dabi melting into a muddy puddle. "Wha- what the hell is this?" Then I hear a crunch in the forest and see a shadow running away.

Without saying a word to Katsuki I increase my speed and chase after him. That has to be Dabi, I don't know how he made the mud clones if himself but all I wanted to do was get him back. As I disappeared into the woods I heard Katsuki call after me. I don't have time for him now, Dabi is getting away. If he finds him again he's going to attack, no questions asked.

"Dabi!? Dabi!" I search around, I'm alone in the dark woods, searching for an emo boy who wears almost all black. I swear, the odds must be against me today. Suddenly I felt someone grab me and pull me to the side. I almost screamed and started swinging out instinct, but it was Dabi and he put a finger to my lips. "I need to go, but if you want to meet again then I have a free day." I nodded slowly and listened intently, I have so many questions but, I need to know. "Meet me, Wednesday, at our old spot." With that said he made a wall of flames, not strong enough to hurt me, but strong enough to block my vision. Within seconds, he had dissapeared and left me alone in the forest.

"Y/N! FOR FUCKS SAKE- Y/N- WHERE ARE YOU?!" I turn around and see Katsuki frantically searching for me. "I-I'm here." Katsuki's head darts over and immediately spots me. You could almost see the relief on his face, well, that is before it immediately turned to anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!? WHY DID YOU RUN OFF INTO THE WOODS LIKE THAT, WHAT IF HE HURT YOU!? WHAT IF-" Katsuki suddenly stopped midsentence and his face slowly softened. At first I hadn't noticed why until I felt my hot tears sting my cheeks. He took a few steps closer to me and put his hand in my head. "Dont... Don't cry over that fuck face." He pulled my head into his chest and my tears fell faster.

It hurt seeing Dabi at a time like this. I never got over him leaving the first time, and seeing him leave this time brought back the pain. Before he only dissapeared, I never had to see him leave me right before my eyes. This time I did, he left me alone in the woods, with nothing more than a promise to meet again. It hurts. This hurts. I don't like this feeling, not at all.

Bakugou quietly held me until I stopped, which was fairly quickly. He slowly moved me back and looked at my face only to be met with a blank stare.

I had turned off my emotions.

"Damn it. Y/N, for fucks sake, don't do this." His voice was quiet as he sadly looked down at me, but it was too late. I was completely emotionless, falling nothing but emptiness. "I felt pain Katsuki, I didn't want to feel it anymore."

"That's not how you do it! God damn it! I can't talk to you like this, let's get you to your damn room."

With that said Katsuki grabbed me by my arm and led me to my room. His grip was gentle, I would have felt appreciative if I hadn't made the choice that I did moments before. But I did, and now... now I'm only... empty.

A/N
Last chapter was kinda short so I tried to make this a little longer. Sorry I don't update regularly, I just have appt going on. But still, I'll update as soon as I can, we ya next time, ON DRAGONBALL Z~~!