"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞..." -- Prologue 2

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽: 

I definitely heard someone say something. I turned back to check who had said that and to my surprise, I saw Lumine struggling to get out of someone's grasp! The person who was holding onto Lumine had long hair which was as white as sheep wool, eyes as gold as a gold bar but most importantly, SHE HAS POWERS?! It seemed like she could make voids and make dark red cubes as her power, but all i knew was that i had to get Lumine out of that woman's hands!

"Haha, your sister was said to be smart, but what happened? Has she lost herself when she met me?" the mysterious woman laughed and said with a dark, evil smile on her face.

"Who are you! And what are you doing to my sister!" I shouted in ire. I did not want anything bad to happen to Lumine. Lumine is precious to me after all, she is the best twin sister anyone could ask for.

"Haha...I am the god that you guys heard about. The only reason why i hated you guys is that i hate travelers! They just roam around freely to different worlds time and time again, without thinking that others might not like it!" She was the god? The god Lumine was talking about?! I thought to myself in shock. But...what was that god talking about? Lumine and I do not just go around doing bad things! I knew i had to stop this woman for blabbering things that did not happen!

"That's not true! Lumine and I have no bad intentions! Just good ones only! We helped out many people!" I shouted back, kind of tearing up a bit looking and my twin sister smiling and trying to ask me to run. I will not leave you Lumine! Or so i thought, i did promise her that but, i did not know that the promise i just make was impossible to keep. 

"I'll make sure that you two will never venture around world together, EVER AGAIN!" With just her fingers, that god made a void that took my sister away...the last time i ever saw her was with a panicked face, stretching her hands out to me before the void closed. 

Angered but what i just saw, i took out my sword and rushed up to her, attempting to slash her arms off so she could stop creating the voids and dark red cubes but i ended up falling into her trap and getting teleported to a place that i did not know because of the void.

"Where am I?..." I whispered to myself. I wondered if Lumine was here too? I'd be great for us to explore this whole new world together! I decided to walk around this new world to find Lumine. 

- 𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I was just patrolling Liyue Habour when i saw a man with yellow hair walking around. He seemed like my age but clearly, he has not been sleeping well or has not even slept yet! I didn't want to bother him since I just wanted to finish my patrol. But he had really visible eyebags. Wait, why am I caring about these things? Ah, I give up, I'll just continue my patrol and return back to Zhongli, so that I can have a break for the rest of the day.

[A/N note]:

YESS FINALLY I COULD ADD XIAO IN! Lumine didn't die btw, and ik that I changed my writing style but don't mind it, it'll be like that for the rest of the fan fic[I hope TvT]See you in Chapter one! Sayonara for now~ :D

[ Picture creds: https://twitter.com/rokuon_ ]