𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 -- Chapter 13

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
As I ended off the fight quickly, I placed the tip of my polearm on the last surviving fatui agent. I thought that I might be able to use him as a tool, tool to finding Aether. "Where did Venti bring Aether to?" I growled as I slowly brought the polearm closer to his throat.

" I would never betray Mr. Venti!" Shouted the fatui agent, but I noticed that his voice was trembling in fear. ' Loyal one huh? ' I thought to myself as I sighed in anger. 

" Let me ask once more. Where did Venti bring Aether to!" I said with more anger in my tone as I got more frustrated. The polearm has already pieced through the fatui agent's throat. He winced in pain as he finally gave in. 

" Alright! Alright! I'll tell you! Please just take your polearm away from my throat!" He said worriedly. He explained that Venti did not tell him where exactly did he teleport Aether to but told him to go to Inazuma once he got rid of me. ' Inazuma...that's far from here...there is another archon there that I might be able to get help from, but is that archon willing to help me out? ' I thought to myself. In frustration, I decided not to let the fatui agent go and sliced through his throat, causing blood to ooze out of his neck. The nearing death fatui agent fell onto the ground, wanting to say something, but I couldn't bother less. 

" But how...how would I be able to get to Inazuma? It's such a far distance! " I said starting to think on plans on getting there. Suddenly, an idea struck my mind. ' Beidou! Captain Beidou of The Crux Fleet! ' Knowing that I am a few steps closer to finding Aether, I gave a small smile and said in relieve, " Aether, I'm coming..."

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I walked around the dark area as I started to get irritated from not having something to do. "Where am I?!" I shouted for the third time. I have been this area for a long time, I can't even count how many days it is since there is no sun or moon!

"Xiao...I'm worried for you..." I clasped my hands together and said a small prayer, hoping for him and I to meet again safely. But will we ever meet again? I'm not sure, I can't confirm it either, it's not my decision to make...but I know that I can change the future, so we can meet.

"Dear gods, please have mercy..." I said it like I was a very dedicated believer of the gods.

"Don't worry, you guys will meet very soon~" A familiar voice came from my right. I turned my head as fast as I could to see Venti walked towards me.

"Venti? Why are you here? Did they trap you here as well?" I asked in worry. Venti is Xiao's friend and is my friend as well. I thought that maybe we could work together to make it out of this mysterious never ending darkness.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHHA!" Venti started to laugh hysterically.

➪𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Aether, Aether, Aether. What a naive child. How could he have thought that I would be trapped here with him? Who in the right mind would?

I let out a loud laughter, shocking the innocent soul of his.

"Venti? Why are you laughing? This is not a laughing matter! I mean, if you had been stuck here for a long time like me, you would know that this is a never ending place of darkness!" Aether said in a worried tone.

"Well, well, I guess you're still clueless, young child." I said sarcastically.

[A/N's Note]:
HEYO ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORTTT! AND MOST OF ALL, THANK YOU FOR 2.56K READERS!! It's really a nice achievement for me! I've never expected this to happen in my life :)) Thank you, all :D I might be writing another fan fiction soon, mostly related to anime :) Please share your thoughts on what I should write :) See you all next time in the next chapter! Sayonara~