𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 -- Chapter 6

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Many people were staring at me, I couldn't help but start tearing up... especially when Xiao is not here with me. I had no one to rely on, not Lumine nor Xiao. I immediately ran further into the forest, all alone by myself, or so that was what I thought.

A few flying creatures with wands started surrounding me. They called themselves the abyss mages. I was terrified. They had powers too! I pulled my sword out and gripped it tightly.

"Care for a fight?" I asked as I showed them some of my sword skills.

"Ha...ha.." I was panting. It was so exhausting since they were really strong, but I managed to take them all down.

Suddenly, I heard more sounds, similar sounds to what those 'Abyss Mages' made.

"There's more of you, huh..." I said weakly.

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"Hey, Xiao, let's go for a walk okay?" Hu Tao suggested. I nodded my head. We started walking out of Liyue to the forest to look at the nature.

"Xiao! Quick over here!" Hu Tao shouted out for me as she signalled me over. I went over to see Aether on the ground surrounded by Abyss Mages. I wanted to go forward to help him, but what Zhongli said stopped me in my tracks.

"Aren't you going to help him Xiao?" Hu Tao asked me. I shook my head sadly. Then, I saw someone kill off the Abyss Mages and then another person, picking up Aether.

"Hey! Look! Some people are picking Aether up! Let's follow them!" Hu Tao exclaimed. I too, was curious on who picked Aether up. Hu Tao and I then started to follow them till she stepped on a branch that gave it a cracking sound.

The two that picked Aether up turned back but Hu Tao did not manage to hide in time, only I did.

"Hu Tao? What are you doing here?" One of the mysterious person said.

"Keqing? Ganyu?" Hu Tao said out loud enough for me to know who were they. I got out of my hiding position and took a glance at them.

"Xiao? You're here too?" Ganyu said as she gave a friendly smile. I nodded my head.

"Why are you carrying Aether? What happened?" I asked, looking at Keqing and Ganyu suspiciously.

"Oh you know this young boy? So can i leave him in your care Xiao? Keqing and I were just taking a walk and looking at the flowers around when we saw this young boy surrounded by Abyss Mages. Keqing decided to help so i carried the boy away from the Abyss Mages." Ganyu casually explained what had happened to Hu Tao and I.

"Im sorry Ganyu but Hu Tao and I can't take care of him. Can you bring him to your place and maybe i'll take it from there?" I told Ganyu. She nodded her head and smiled.

"Uhm..you guys do know that Zhongli banned Aether from Liyue because of what he did right?" Hu Tao said nervously. I was shocked. I didn't know that Zhongli would go this far! But, he did lose another of his loved one. He had already lost Guizhong which might have broke his heart already but losing Childe might have made it worse. I sighed.

"Don't worry! Keqing and I have made a tree house nearby! It's in the forest, not in Liyue," Ganyu laughed. 

"Let me show you the way." Keqing said, bringing us on the path to the tree house.

[A/N's note]:

Like i promised in the announcement i had just made earlier, I promised you guys i would finish this chapter by today and so i did :) I hope you enjoyed it as Chapter 7 is going to be great! Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter! Sayonara!~

˜"*°•.˜"*°• The wind that brought us together[ XiaoAether ] •°*"˜.•°*"˜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara