"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔...𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆?" -- Chapter 2

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"Alright..let's go to...Zhongli's house?" I said to the yellow haired boy who was unconscious. Zhongli's house was the first place I had thought of. I carried the boy on my back and started to move toward's Zhongli's house's direction. 

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"Wh-where am I?" I said in as soft voice. I woke up to see the same person i saw that day. 

"You're at Zhongli's house. You fainted near Liyue Habour but you were lucky i saw you and helped you up." the person said.

"O-oh...thank you...What's your name- AH!" I groaned in pain as i felt my something prick me. 

"Xiao. My name's Xiao. You're injured so you better get some rest." Xiao said looking at my injured arm. "I'm Aether!" I simply just gave my cheeky smile at Xiao. When Xiao noticed me, he immediately looked away.

"Xiao? Are you okay?.." I asked, worried about him. Well, i couldn't care less! Xiao was the one that saved me! Or else i would have been just lying on the ground unconscious, staying there for days with no one caring about me.

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
How is he so cute! Wait...what am i saying? How disgraceful of me! But...what is this feeling?...I feel warmth when im around him... I should stop thinking about these things and get back to work. Zhongli would not like me slacking around either.

"Zhongli...Zhongli~" I heard a familiar voice saying that. It sounded like a girl's voice. 

"Boo! Haha! Oh? Hey Xiao!" It was Hu Tao, the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. She took over the business at a rather young age. Hu Tao is a really fun person but she likes to scare people, alot. 

"Oh, hey Hu Tao, do you need anything?" I asked politely. I thought she might probably be finding Zhongli to scare him or something else but she shook her head. I took a glance at Aether looking at me and his injured arm before turning back to Hu Tao.

"Hu Tao, could you get me some medicine for him? He has injured his arm. " I told Hu Tao as i pointed at Aether. 

"Who's he?" Hu Tao asked in a curious tone as she smiled gleefully. 

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
When I was about to thank Xiao for what happened earlier, Xiao and I heard a weird voice. He placed his hand on mine, and sat infront of me. It seemed as if he was trying to protect me. Suddenly, a girl with long dark brown hair and scarlet coloured eyes with flowers in it. She seemed like a cheerful and quirky girl that anyone could get along with, which made me want to be friends with her. Xiao and that mysterious girl seemed to be friends but i wanted to know her name too since i did not know how to address her. 

Suddenly, Xiao turned behind to look at me. I was shocked and I didn't know he'd do that. He called the girl Hu Tao, which i guessed, was her name. Hu Tao walked toward me and took a quick scan of me. She then asked my name which i replied with, " Im Aether, nice to meet you Hu Tao!" and gave a bright smile. She smiled back and waved her hand at me.

"Alright Xiao and Aether, i'll be off to get Aether's medication," She waved goodbye and left. I waved back at her but my arm started to hurt. "Ow!" I grumbled in pain. "Aether, rest. I'll get you a cup of water. Wait here." Xiao placed my hand down and patted my head. He immediately went off to the kitchen and left me in bed. 

"Ah...A new enemy huh?.."

[A/N's note]:

Woww! This is the longest chapter i have ever wrote! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger TvT. I tried my best to end the chapter earlier but i just couldn't find a place to end of the chapter at TvT. Sayonara and see you guys on the next chapter!~

[ Picture creds: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/9037473 ]