"𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏..." -- Chapter 1

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I was finally done patrolling Liyue Harbour. It was tiring and I wished Zhongli did not have asked me to do it. I still can't stop thinking about that yellow haired boy...what's going on with me?! I never care much about people! My face flushed in tomato red as I thought about that boy. I hope I'll see him again soon.

"Xiao, are you okay? Your face is really red." Zhongli asked me. I waved my hands and told him to continue what he was saying. I'll try to get that boy out of my head for now, his bothering me alot.

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I'm still trying to find Lumine but I got no hope. I've been walking around this world for many days, but to no avail. I had not been able to sleep these days, but I remembered someone with dark green hair and turquoise highlights in it. He seemed nice but I was too tired to approach him. I didn't want to bother anyone for my sister. We just walked pass each other and I serverly regretted not asking him about this world. I really hope I see him again soon...

- 3 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 -

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"I...give...up" I said in a soft voice. It has been about a week of trying to find Lumine! I was too tired to continue, and it was already night time! I thought I could maybe get a nap. I slid down the tree behind me and fell the the ground. Suddenly, the whole world became blurry, and I was getting dizzy. The same person I saw a few days ago came back into my sight again, but I collapsed before I could say anything to him.

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Yet again, Zhongli sent me out for a patrol at the same place since he was told that there were abyss mages lurking around Liyue Harbour. But this time, Zhongli came along with me, with his boyfriend Childe too of course. I kept my distance from them as we walked together to patrol Liyue Harbour. I didn't want to distrub them. Suddenly, I saw the same yellow haired boy like that day. He looked more tired than before. "Zhonglii~, I wanna go get some drinks,"Childe said in a cute voice. After hearing that, Zhongli blushed.

"Okay then, we will, after patrolling this area, alright?" Zhongli smiled and brushed his hand on Childe's cheek. Childe then turned like a tomato but nodded his head in agreement to what Zhongli said.

'THUD!', A loud sound came from the front of us. I turned around and saw the yellow haired boy on the ground. For the first time, I felt worried and anxious.

"Xiao, would you be able to help this poor boy and bring him somewhere to rest well?" Zhongli smiled and told me.

"But where?" I asked curiously. Zhongli just smiled and left me all alone with this yellow haired boy. He went along with Childe to patrol the other areas.

"Now what am I supposed to do with you..."

[A/N's note]:
FINALLY DONE WITH CHAPTER 1! I started off chapter one at 12 midnight cause I couldn't wait to write more and only continued writing at 9 am since I slept at 1 am. I'm so happy to write this chapter and it made me smile alot :) can't wait to write chapter 2! Sayonara for now!~

[ Picture creds: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/50882 ]