𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒗𝒆 -- Chapter 14

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
From a far distance, I saw two people, who seemed like sailors, one of them was a tall, young and strong-looking woman and the other, a short and young boy. I approached them and soon realised that the woman I saw was actually the famous sailor, Captain Beidou.

"Captain Beidou of the Crux Fleet, am I right?" I asked in a panicked yet polite manner.

"That's right! Now what might you need from me, young one?" Beidou simply smiled and asked me. She really thought that I was young by my height, but that didn't matter right now.

"Inazuma. I need to get to Inazuma. I don't have much time to explain...something happened and I need to avenge him." I said in a serious tone. The young white haired boy's eyes widened after hearing the word, 'Inazuma'. It seemed like he knew something about it.

"Ah, Inazuma, my hometown, I do not suggest that you travel there, other there, it's a whole different place, it is not like Liyue, the city of contracts." The boy started to say.

"This is Kazuha, he's from Inazuma, thus he knows more than I do about it." Beidou gave a small laugh and introduced the white and red haired boy.

"Xiao, Adeptus Xiao." I said as I folded my arms. I was really annoyed that this was taking so long, I wanted to find Aether, quick.

"Beidou, Kazuha, please bring me to Inazuma, it is really important." I pleaded them desperately.

"I can bring you there, but it's just if you can survive the laws in Inazuma," Beidou laughed and looked at me. What is so bad about Inazuma anyway? Is there a legend behind it?

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"Spit it out Venti! What do you mean?" I said in ire. I was really irritated at the moment, as I was still trying to find a way out but with fail. Venti, on the other hand, was still joking around, I needed to know if he had found a way out.

"Aether, are you just stupid?" Venti had his last laugh and looked at me, giving a wide grin and telling that to me.

"Who else would be here?" Venti said. He seemed serious, but kept telling me this in a joking tone.

"Did you..." I finally got what he meant, after thinking deeply. Venti is the one who kidnapped me! He brought me here! To this...never ending darkness. I don't get it, why did he keep acting like this to me? What have I ever done wrong to him? My eyes turned teary on the thought of it.

"Oh my, is the Aether that was once angry now crying?" Venti jokingly said. He walked toward me and lifted my chin, dropping it after harshly.

"Venti...why? Why would you do this?" I said with a trembling voice. I was scared and anxious, curious as well, with so many unanswered questions in my head.

"Why? Why? Haha..." Once Venti said that, I was hit on the neck. Before I could even do anything, I started to feel weak and fell to the floor, slowly shutting my eyes after.

➪𝑯𝒖 𝑻𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Apparently, I was told to go along with Xiao to "save" Aether. I didn't know what was going on but the only thing I knew was that I could trust Xiao. I left the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor to Zhongli and told him to take care of the business for me while I'm off. As soon as I left the Parlor, I went over to find Beidou, where I was supposed to meet Xiao.

[A/N's Note]:
Finally! A new chapter! Haha, it kind of sucked because I didn't have much ideas and I am currently busy revising for my examinations but don't worry because I will be free soon :) My examinations will end soon and I will be more free to update more chapters <3 thank you for the support <3 i hope I will see you all in the next chapter :) Bye Bye!~