𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 -- Chapter 3

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I laid down in bed, still tired out from all that walking to find Lumine. But suddenly, I heard a voice from not far were I was. I sat up and looked out of the window...no one but just the nice beautiful scenery of this world.

"I haven't asked Xiao what was this world's name yet.." I glanced down to my injured arm and sighed.

"I'm back with your water Aether." Xiao said as he walked toward me with a cup of water.

"Thank you, Xiao." I gave him a bright smile as he placed the cup in my hands. Once he saw me, he immediately turned red. I was confused. What was going on?[ A/N: Aether's too innocent TvT ]

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Aether did it again. His smile...it keeps making my face red and makes me feel warm...ARGHH! What's wrong with me? I can't get him out of my head....

"Xiao?.."Aether waved his hand at my stoned face.

"Do you need anything Aether?" I glanced back up to Aether's face.

"Well... I've been meaning to ask you..Wha-" Aether's sentence got interrupted by another voice. Not mine nor is Hu Tao's. This time, it was a guy's voice.

"Xiao~"The guy said. Suddenly Venti popped out and gave me a big grin.

"Xiao~! It's been so long hasn't it!" Venti said in a flirty voice. Venti is the current mortal vessel of Barbatos, the anemo archon. His also a bard. We got to know each other from Zhongli, since Zhongli is the current vessel of Morax, the geo archon. Zhongli introduced Venti to me and we became friends. But his really clingy to me. We have dated once but we broke up cause he kept hurting the people I was close to. The last time, he made Hu Tao sprain her ankle. Zhongli have not found out who did that to her, other than me.

"I really hope his not back for trouble.." I told myself worriedly. Venti immediately embraced me. I didn't think that would happen.

"Venti..we are no longer dating.." I told Venti off sternly.

"Yeah yeah, I know. You don't have to remind me." Venti scoffed.

"Aether..how is your arm feeling?..." I turned back to Aether who I knew wanted to ask something earlier.

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
It was weird to know that Xiao had dated someone before. I was not judging him but I was curious to know why they broke up. Venti looked very handsome and he seemed to be a kind person, a good boyfriend material.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by Xiao who asked me about my injured arm.

"I'm alright, thank you, Xiao" I chuckled happily to Xiao. Xiao simply just smiled and patted my head.

"So, Xiao, who's this?" Venti pointed at me with a poker face.

"Why do you need to know?" Xiao shot back at Venti.

"What's wrong Xiao?" I asked puzzled why I couldn't tell Venti who I was.

"I..just.." Xiao answered me stammering.

"Hello Venti! I'm Aether!" I smiled and placed my perfectly fine arm out.

"AETHER!" Xiao shouted. I didn't understand why he was so worried of me.

"Aether huh..."

[A/N's note]:
OKAY SO IM PRETTY MUCH CONFUSED WITH WHAT I WAS WRITING SO YUP. But finally our antagonist appeared TvT. Defensive Xiao to the rescuee :)) Anyways, thank you for reading and Sayonara!~ See you in the next chapter! :)