𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 -- Chapter 9

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I placed my head on Aether's shocked face and smiled.

"I knew you wouldn't do such a thing. Even though we have only knew each other for a few days, I know you're the type to put others before yourself and you're kind to others. I never read people wrongly Aether, you have a pure heart and I know it." I kissed Aether's forehead as his eyes started to become teary again.

I wiped off the tears from Aether's eyes and smiled.

"Don't cry Aether, you'll make me sad too. I'm really sorry..." I apologised to the injured and now crying Aether.

I opened my arms wide, implying to Aether that he could cry if he wanted, even in my arms. Without any notice, Aether embraced me and started to cry in my arms. I gently pulled Aether closer to me and hugged him tightly, patting his head.

"Shh..Aether, there is no need for crying..." I said in my usual tone, but making it softer, trying not to scare Aether.

"I..I thought you would leave me forever, Xiao!" Aether said whimpering as he continue to cry.

"I always be here for you Aether..no matter what," I said giving Aether a smile that I have never made to anyone. Aether gave me a bright, cute and mesmerising smile that made me turn tomato red, again.

"T-thank you for everything, Xiao...even though I gave you so much trouble." Aether said, pushing himself out from my chest that he sunk his sorrows in. Aether tried to get out of my grasp but the more he tried, the more I pulled him closer to me.

"X-xiao?" Aether's face gave a confused look that also seemed to want me to stop holding onto him.

"S-sorry.." I apologized, letting him go after kissing him on his head.

"You seem like a cat to me, Xiao, you're very cat-like," Aether chuckled. I didn't care much if he insulted me, his laughter would be the only thing that could light up any of my dull days.

"Really?" I asked him, tilting my head to the side.

"Yeah!" Aether said, facing me and giving me a smiled as bright as sunlight.

"Well then Aether, do you like cats?" I asked him, squatting down and then tilting my head up to him, just like how a cat would look at their owner.

"I do like cats alot," Aether replied to my question, scratching the underneath of my chin, treating me just like a cat.

"Now now, I have to go pick mints for Venti, I'll be back soon, alright cat Xiao?" Aether said with a little laughter. I snarled, laughing along with Aether too.

As Aether took his sword with him and was about to leave, I grabbed Aether's hand and asked him, " May I come along?" I smiled as I picked up my polearm. Aether nodded his head in agreement and we both went down the stairs of the treehouse.

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I had agreed for Xiao to come along with me to help Venti pick mints for him but I felt that I shouldn't be doing this. Venti has hurt me once before but...everyone changes in a while, right? Or so I thought. Once again, I learnt that my thoughts were imaginary. They never happened.

Venti never change even if he was stepped on, destoryed, tortured, laughed at, bullied. Venti would never change his ways of getting rid of people around Xiao which was what Xiao told me himself. Venti is special. Special in the bad way.

[A/N's Note]:
Hi guys again! Tysm for 300 readers+! I know that this chapter has a lot of dragging and talking between Xiaother. It might be because I'm tired rn[It's 2:40 am at my side rn] or it's because I can't think straight. I'm so happy I finished this chapter for you guys alr but I am too tired to thank you guys. Thank you so much for reader and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter! Sayonara!~