𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 -- Chapter 5

➪𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒆/𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I walked out of the restaurant and followed Venti as we came to a dark spot in the harbour," so, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked puzzled still. All I got as a response is him covering my mouth and taping it.

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I was just having a stroll in the harbour when I heard a scream coming from the alley. I rushed over to find Venti and someone called Childe if I remembered right. I immediately ran towards the two of them but found Childe lying unconsciously on the ground in a pool of blood...Venti splashed blood on me as he wiped himself clean before running back to the restaurant. I was too traumatized to react fast enough to his actions.

➪𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
I ran back into the restaurant and found Zhongli still at the same place as before looking worried. I smirked happily. I called out to him with a hint of panic in my voice and he rush out and followed me. I ran back and Aether was still there and childe still unconscious.
"AJAX!" Zhongli screamed as tears started streaming down from his eyes

"Aether..." Zhongli said with some aggression in his voice. Aether sat in fear, he couldn't explain himself as everything happened too fast.

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Aether has been gone for some time...I couldn't help but worry. I decided to look for him, putting on my shoes I went outside to find that it was pretty dark and feared that it might rain...I could hear sobbing and worried even more. 'Aether, where are you...' I followed the sounds of sobs to find Childe unconscious and Aether?! He was covered in blood...more specifically Childe's blood.

"Aether... no" I said in complete shock and the pain I felt.my heart was aching and I was so lost.

"Aether wouldn't do this!" I tried to stand up for him.

"How would you know! He is just a stranger we just met!"Zhongli snapped back. I still couldn't believe what was happening but all I could do was bringing Childe to the pharmacy where he could be cured I hope.

➪𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Everything is going according to plan. All I need is for Zhongli to get angered more so he would banish Aether and Xiao will be all mine. I laughed softly and accompanied Zhongli home where he cried all night.

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Why Venti...why? I was going to lose everything I just gained, I didn't want to lose the man who saved me...not yet. I ran away before anyone could say anything and sat under the very tree I collapsed under. Where I first met xiao. "Guess this is how it turned out" I laughed at myself as tears still stream down my cheeks. I slowly begin to feel sleepy and drifted into a deep slumber. I wasn't ready for anything...not now at least...

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Aether couldn't have done this...he has always been a kind person, trying to make friends. Someone must have set him up! But...how would I know?...Zhongli's right. Aether's just a stranger that we only met a few days ago. We couldn't trust him.

I simply just went to Hu Tao's place and tried to calm myself down. Hu Tao let me in but I ended up crying in the corner when I went in. She was shocked. Hu Tao then tried it comfort me, patting my back.

[A/N's note]:
This chapter was mostly MeowMewii 's idea and I thought it was amazing so I added it in. This actually made me cry while reading it TvT. Anyways, thank you for reading and see you guys in the next chapter! Sayonara!~