"𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊...𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕" -- Chapter 10

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Xiao and I walked around the forest, in search for the mints that Venti had asked for. Xiao continued to tell me about Venti's past while I nodded my head showing that I was listening to him.

"About time..."

➪𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Xiao and Aether had been in the treehouse for a long time. I have been trying to look into the window to see what they were doing but then window was not transparent but translucent. "ARGH!" I shouted as soft as I can, trying not to attract attention.

"Why must the window be translucent!" I said to myself with ire. That was when I saw the two of them come out of the treehouse. They seemed happy, with Aether smiling brightly and Xiao, giving a small grin.

"It's about time they came out!..." I said vehemently. A evil grin plastered onto my face and I laughed softly.

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"Xiao... I am curious...I heard you dated Venti before so I wanted to know how his really like. You know, when his normal?" Aether asked putting his index finger on his chin. I gasped in shock as I did not know that Aether would want to know about Venti.

"Venti has many sides, secrets and ways around himself. He lives in his own world and doesn't seem to care much about other mortals or people." I blurted out by accident. I held onto my mouth with shocked eyes as Aether stared at me with his huge, big and cute eyes of his.

"Were you not supposed to tell me that? Im so sorry i asked...you wouldn't had said it out if i had not asked you a thing..." from a cheerful look, Aether's face drooped as he seemed sad,guilty and regretful. He tilted his head down, not lifting it up again no matter what.

"Look Aether, its fine." I placed my hand under his chin and lifted it up. Aether's eyes were teary, which made it look like he was about to cry. I gasped in shock of what I had done to Aether.

"I'm...sorry Aether...I was planning to tell you so if I told you now, it'll be fine still..." I said patting Aether's head. He smiled and hugged me without any warning. I turned red but of course, I hugged him back.

-𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗-

"You see, Venti's kind of like special. He used to be kind but now his not I guess, maybe obsessing over something changed everything.." I explained to Aether as he nodded his head softly.

"He is still the human vessel of the Anemo archon, Barbatos but used his power for evil so Barbatos cut off all contact with him but still, Venti's alias stayed...and he even got new ones." I told Aether worriedly. He seemed really interested to know more about Venti since he just met him. I was really surprised to know that, but I had to tell Aether some day.

"Yeah, that's all." I said, clapping my two hands together and looking at Aether.

"That's a lot of this to know...but thank you for telling me Xiao!" Aether's smile was always bright, like the one he gave me right now. I gave a small smile back in return.

[A/N's Note]:
I'm so sorry I did not finish this yesterday! I fell asleep while writing this! I will try to write another chapter today. Writing this ff is getting harder since I'm getting so much homework from school these days TvT but I'll try my best. Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter! Sayonara!~