𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 -- 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

[A/N: Do note that this Aether and Xiao is in the future ]

➪𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I woke up to the bright sun and Aether beside me. I stared at Aether and brushed my hand across his clear skin, making me blush. I smiled at Aether and sat up. He looked like a angel when sleeping, and i never realised it. I leaned towards Aether, giving him a little kiss on his forehead then brushing his hair. 

"X-xiao?" Aether said yawning and then soon after opening his eyes and looking at me. I gave him a hug and when out of bed. Suddenly, Aether pulled me back and hugged me tightly. 

"What's wrong? Did i forget something?" I asked Aether, poking his face.

"It's father's day silly, since i know Zhongli is like a father figure to you, should we go get something for him?" Aether laughed and told me. I smiled and nodded my head.

- 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗 -

➪𝑨𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Xiao and I were walking over to Zhongli's house and our hands were just filled with one thing, a vase with lilies, but not any ordinary lily, glaze lilies. Xiao told me that it reminded Zhongli about his past lover, Guizhong. He told me Zhongli was really sad when he lost touch with her.

'Knock, knock!' the sounds from my knocking of Zhongli's door sounded.

"Zhongli! It's me, Xiao. I brought Aether along too." Xiao shouted from outside of the door. Zhongli opened the door to see Xiao and I holding the beautiful flower-based vase.

"Happy father's day, Zhongli!" Xiao and I shouted as we placed out our hands which were holding onto the vase.

"But..I'm not your father..." Zhongli glanced at the vase which was placed on his hand and asked curiously.

"Well, you are a father figure to us!" I exclaimed as I smiled like the sun. Hearing that, Zhongli placed the vase down on the nearby table in his house and embraced us. Xiao and I hugged him back happily. Zhongli really seemed happy.

[A/N's note]:
I'm so sorry that this side story was so short! I was rushing to finish it before midnight so it could reach the time limit of today! Today in my country, it's father's Day and I suddenly thought of this concept for the fan fiction so I decided to write it. Thank you for a the support so far! I love writing this ff and it making me really happy seeing you guys enjoy it! Sayonara and see you on the next chapter!~

[ Picture creds: https://twitter.com/Mirin_UWU ]