1. First met

Y/N: Aren't you too old to have a boyfriend?

Mom:Y/N SHUT IT

She scolded as she started to look for her belt. Shit. Today when i got home from school, my mother announced to me and my siblings that she had been dating a dude.

My siblings and I were disagreeing with this idea but our mom kept on insisting. I'm not surprised she's dating for the 30th time because my mother liked to play guys and get rid of them. But today, she was announcing it to us like it was something big.

Daehan: Alright you have a dude to play with but why are you telling us like we're gonna give a shit?

Mom: I do really love him.

Y/n: Sure you do. Are you forgetting that you are married?

Mom: THAT MARRIAGE ENDED YEARS AGO. I fell for another guy. Believe me. I do really love him.

Dahyun: Don't worry guys, this relationship won't last for long. You know how mom is.

My sister, whispered to us as mom went in her room. Dahyun, Daehan and I are triplets.

Mom: We are going to his place for dinner so wear something nice and behave or I will whip your ass.

My siblings and I exchanged weird looks, because it wasn't like we were going to listen.

-Time skip
Before entering Mom's bf's house-

Daehan: DAMNN I COULD LITERALLY BUY MYSELF A LIFE WITH JUST THAT HUGE GARDEN!

Mom:Guys istg, and ISTG Y'all better. And I say ya'll BETTER behave.

We all got out of the car. My face immediately turned to SHOOK on seeing how big the house was. I grew up in a small village but recently moved to seoul due to my mom's work and I have never seen a house that big before.

Not to mention about the huge perfect garden in front. Daehan was right, we could buy a life just with that garden.

Dahyun: omgg you think I should have had dressed better? I'm nervous your guy is so rich, mom!

Mom: Don't be nervous. Just act like normal people and then I'm sure his sons will like you

Triplets: HE HAS SONS?!

Oh fuck. The dude is rich AND has sons. I can already feel Dahyun's body shaking because she's nervous as hell. It's not like she wanted to impress them, but this generation just looks like a outfit competition everywhere you are.

Daehan: How many son"s" does he have?

Mom: well...seven?

Dahyun started chocking on air while my brother just gasped at the so called "big" number of kids. But me I didn't really care. Mom can date and I'm fine with it as long as she doesn't get married.

Dahyun: NO WAY!

Mom: Don't worry. At least you don't look like garbage.

Mom nonchantly said and started taking steps towards the gate leaving all three of us shook.

Dahyun: D-did...D-d-did she...just..complimented m-mee?!

Daehan: Y-yeah...i think she did..

Y/n: Dang you must feel great now

Mom isn't really the type to compliment or to give affection to anyone. Just listening to her short phrase, I'm sure Dahyun felt blessed to hear that from her.