35. Shopeeing pt.2 but dinner

After about almost an hour passed that we were finally out of the shop.

Mr.Dad: It's late, let's go eat sum before continuing.

We nodded and went inside the nearest restaurant. People were giving stares on seeing twelve people as family because it was in a while parents stop making sm kids. We sat down at a really long table that had enough seats for all of us then went through the menu.

Jimin: Ayo.

I turn to my side and see Jimin seating down next to me then adjusting himself in a comfortable position on the chair. I gave him a 'Yuh' glance.

Jungkook: What do we order?

Mr.Dad: Idk, what you like.

There were only four menus so some had to wait. Jimin gets one menu and we both look at it.

Jimin: There's nothing much.

He said and I agree so Seokjin snatched away the menu in Jimin's hands and began to read it.

Seokjin: Yeah, pizza. Yeah, and pasta.

He told his father.

Mr.Dad: Ok, anything else?

Seokjin: No, only P-i-z-z-a pizza, p-a-s-t-a pasta woah.

He clapped his hands then laughed.

Namjoon: I think I'll take this.

He showed his father something on the menu and the man nodded.

Mr.Dad: Drinks?-

Hoseok: SPRITE.

Mr.Dad: And?

Dahyun: That's all, go order.

The man did as told and called for a waiter. We waited for five minutes but I was getting impatient so I played with what was infront of me: Spoons, knives, chopsticks and plates.

Jimin: You want anything except clothes for xmas?

He asked, also bored like I am.

Y/n: Yeah I guess.

Jimin: Like what?

Y/n: Sketchbook and...paint? I never really used it except for school, mom never wanted to buy.

Jimin: Oh.

Mr.Dad: Sketchbook?

He whispered, sitting across me and staring at his glass of water.

Y/n: Huh?

He just shook his head in respond and talked a bit to Seokjin, sitting beside him.

Y/n: And what about you?

I asked, turning my attention back to Jimin.

Jimin: I'm not really sure, I already have a lot. But I would say laptop, not for games but for school too.

Y/n: Oh. Nice.

I rest my head on my arm while waiting until my brother told me:

Daehan: Wanna walk around meanwhile?

Y/n: Yeah, why not.

Before going, we informed Mr.Dad.

Y/n: Ayo, Daehan and I walking around until food comes.

Mr.Dad: Aight...but near where I see you ok?

Y/n: K

I reply plainly, hung my satchel on my chair and stood up following my brother and looking around the restaurant. There was a balcony nearby so we decided to take a look since it was opened.

I felt the cold breeze hit my face once I step out making my eyes slightly squint. The view was amazing, huge buildings around and lights illuminating the whole city. Firs being carried around by people to their homes, little kids' faces brightened up by the vibe and gifts their parents got them.

Daehan: I missed the vibe so much since dad went.

He suddenly speaks in a low tone indicating a little sign of sadness while gazing at the sight infront of him.

Y/n: Hm. Me too...I miss those moments when we were all going out together. The five of us.

Daehan: Yea...but thanks to Mr.Dad...we getting the chance to feel that again though it might not be 100% the same.

Y/n: Yes, still. Never said it but, I feel like dad is back whenever I'm with Mr.Dad.

The corner of my lips slightly curved and Daehan gave me a confused look.

Daehan: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, he's been speaking really soft to me lately.

I smiled even more to myself remembering all the sweet nicknames he's been giving me lately. I felt loved whenever I'm with this man. His always here to warm up my heart, the love of a parent I couldn't get since my own father passed.

Y/n: His making me forget about all bad moments just by small gestures or action of his. And his willing to make mom change his attitude towards us...!!

Daehan: Oh right, Taehyung told me about it. She's been speaking to us more gently too these days! I'm glad, thanks to Mr.Dad.

Y/n: Me too.

We stayed silent for a moment, lost in our own minds thinking deeply until I decided to change the subject a bit to lighten up the mood.

Y/n: You getting along with Taehyung these days?

Daehan: Yeah, his actually a bright person if we get to know him well. His playful and talkative.

Y/n: Oh woah!

The boy then turned his head around to look over his shoulder to see if our orders had came.

Daehan: Food came. Let's continue talking when we get back home.

I look behind and spot the waiters putting the trays of food on the table and Mr.Dad signaling us to come so I nodded to Daehan.

Y/n: Of course, let's go.

...

After eating, we walked more around the mall and bought more presents. There sold multiples of sketchbooks of all sizes in each shop we went but I was too scared to ask for one even if it's to Mr.Dad because he has already bought so much for me and asking for more just seemed wrong to me. I was not able to open my mouth whenever I saw one of those sketchbooks so I just avoided going near them instead.

An hour more later my watch clicked 22 00 already and I felt both sleepy and tired of keeping my feet working like that. Once we were done with all the shopping, we headed back to our car but this time it was mom who drove us back home. Talking about mom, she had been quiet the whole night getting me off guard. Why didn't she yell whenever Dahyun, Daehan and I picked something? Why didn't she give critical judges or stares?

I glance through the window and watched the stars when I feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.