33. Running out of chapter names

Mr.Dad: No, I'm just saying that you have to be nice to them!

We heard his loud voice from the room after them talking for a while.

Jimin: Omg, tea, let's go listen.

We nodded and approached the closed door to have a better hearing.

Mom: Am I not nice enough?!

Mr.Dad: Oh really? Tell me one thing nice you've said, or done to them.

Mom: Well...uhm...I...uh...

She took a while to be able to answer the question.

Mr.Dad: Loss at words?

Mom: LET ME REMEMBER DAMMIT!

Mr.Dad: You should have had 'remembered' it once I asked you. You have to be nice to your kids every single day! AND then there's you who can't even remember!

Mom: Why shall I be nice again?! That won't help them to be disciplined when they grow up!!

Mr.Dad: Haha and how'd you know that?

Mom: Well, uh. There has to be at least the bad parent right.

Mr.Dad: You aren't understanding my point aren't you?

The man's groaning was heard and more bickering soon occured. I wanted to hear more clearly but they began to whisper because I guess they knew we were hearing them from outside the room.

Mr.Dad and mom pov

Mom: You're just speaking bullshit shut up.

The man began to let out chuckles and shake his head in disbelief.

Mr.Dad: Oh? Oh! Bullshit! Woah! Istg...that ego of yours...

He sighed.

Mr.Dad: So you're saying that you don't love your kids?

Mom: What do you mean? That doesn't make any sense.

She said nervously because inside she was consious of what her husband was talking about and was thinking hard for good comebacks to what he was about to say to prove herself right.

Mr.Dad: Just...just a little bit of kindness towards them will be a great fuss to your ego right?

Mom: Stop right there, I know what you're doing. I'm not interested.

She spoke as she went through her closet to see which clothes she should wear.

Mr.Dad: Right. Right. You're definitely not interested about your kids' mental health and how they might end up because of you.

However this caught the woman's attention and her head shot back to her husband in a blank face but eyes full of anger.

Mom: This is going too far, Kim. They don't think of it like that.

Mr.Dad: Ohw and how do you know? Ever asked them?

He crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

Mom: I honestly don't find a difference between your kids and my kids? Like-

The creaking sound of the door slightly being opened was heard revealing Y/n who peeked through it, stopping fire from taking place.

Y/n: Hey hi, uh...uh, yeah wyd? Oh woah, pretty lamp, hey I'm hungry someone makes me food.

She smiled awkwardly while trying hard to avoid eye contact.

Mr.Dad: Sweetheart, can it wait?

Y/n: Nah-