20. Night

Yoongi: Aiyo no, not this lah...TAEHYUNG-AH! TAEHYUNG-AH!

The boy started to scream Tae's name loudly all drunk which got mom and dad's attention. I tried to keep them busy, but in vain.

Mr.Dad: Ayo?!

Before the man could glimpsed at his back, I let my body take over and let it do anything that could stop mr.dad and mom to see Yoongi.

Y/n: ELMANDOO OHW SHAT!

My hand grabbed on the nearest glass of alcohol and let fall all the liquid on the man sitting right in front of me. His expensive coat got all wet as liquid kept pouring down his forehead.

Mr.Dad: YAH!

He abruptly stood up and let his chair fall on the ground as he did so. That's when my brothers took the opportunity to forcefully pull Yoongi out of the room to hide somewhere.

Y/n: Ohw, I'm so so not sorry, I have literally no idea what took me-

I can't say sorry! I have a problem with saying sorry so casually, it's either I pronounce it incorrectly or just don't say it at all.

Mr.Dad: ASSHOLE, I WILL FIRE YOU AND KILL YOU!

Y/n: I wouldn't really mind- but okay mom, you ain't my boss.

Mr.Dad: Do you have an idea of who I AM?!

Y/n: Of course I have an idea, you're a man.

Mr.Dad: A man with FULL OF POWER ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!

Y/n: Aight dude, no need to flex like that...

I crossed my arms and chuckled even though it might be a big deal. My brothers rushed to save me from this situation after hiding Yoongi as Mr.Dad was really close to explode from what I could see by his red face.

Both of them looked pretty scared by looking at the man's face, I can't tell if they were acting or not but sweat began to pour down their foreheads. It was maybe because they actually have an idea of how Mr.Dad is when he is really furious as they lived together for I don't know how long.

Jimin: Please, excuse my sister. She did not mean it.

I wanted to protest but the boy gripped both of my shoulders signaling me to stop talking so I just shut my mouth.

Mr.Dad: Well let me tell you that your sister-

Mom: Aight, enough fun for today, I would love watching y'all argue but we gotta go now, so if we see y'all faces again, lemme tell you that I'll rip em off. So yeah, bye.

Thankfully, mom prevented her husband from arguing with us more or I swear one of us would have left the room crying. The woman, gripped on the strap of her bag along with Mr.Dad's wrist, forcefully pulling him to the exit to avoid drama.

Mr.Dad death glared us, warning us through the eyes that we'll be dead if he ever saw our asses again but we instantly stared down at our feet. Once they left, Jimin and Taehyung let out a long sigh of relief that now they were gone. Mr.Dad did look angry when he was raging but I did not really fear him, which made me confuse why were the two boys so relieved that he let us go without trouble.

Taehyung: Oof, Y/n, don't ever talk to this man in this manner again.

He tilted his head a bit to the side and spoke back in his normal voice that now there was no one else around.

Y/n: Okay, but why though...?

Jimin: His dangerous, do you know who he is?!

He finally let go off my shoulders and let fall his hands back down to his hips.