31. Sailboat

[A: GUYSS GUESS WHO UPDATED😍]

Jimin: Bestie-

Mr.Dad: SHUT UP!

Man has still not let me go and I was still on his shoulder. Isn't his shoulder gonna break? Isn't he in like his 40s?? He gripped Jimin's hand strongly and pulled his son out of the shop with full force after slightly thanking the woman who kept Jimin.

Y/n: Dw, I got this.

I whispered to Jimin and nodded.

Y/n: HELP! SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME!

Everyone's attention in the office drew to us, but that was the point so that's good. They stared at their boss and my brother and I in confusion causing Mr.Dad's blood rush to his cheeks and he stopped walking at once and luckily put me down. Then he bent down to my level so that he could face me and glared at me with really frightening eyes which sent chills down my spine for the first time.

Mr.Dad: Y/N, ZIP IT!

He yelled on my face and I just wanted him to get beaten up by all of the employees present here right now due to the amount of embarrassment I was getting because of his ass and all those pair of eyes on me.

Y/n: Mr.Dad don't kill me or I will tell mom on you.

He sighed while tilting his head in annoyance and gripped both of my shoulders severely but hadn't noticed that he had let go off his son's hand.

Mr.Dad: Y/n, you're getting on my NERVES! CAN'T YOU JUST-

Jimin: Hasta la vista bebe AAHAHA!

He laughed like a crazy person before running away the fastest he could from his father and I glanced at Mr.Dad's face to see him at the very verge of breaking down. The man desperately lowered down his head and softly hit my shoulder with his forehead while whining.

Mr.Dad: God...please give me some mercy...

He cried and a mischievous smile crept over my face and I tried hard to control it. I look around but Jimin had already disappeared. I smirked to myself before slowly pulling away from Mr.Dad who was busy breaking down and RUN.

Y/n: See you soon!

I did not let him say a word and I dash away from his as far and fast as possible. My clothes were all dirty just like the area all around my mouth and hands too from the ice cream and it was getting sticky too which was not very pleasant to run away like that...

I spot a very long table, I ignore the workers and hide behind it when suddenly, I hear my mother's angry voice. Fuck.

Mom: JIMIN SHI!!

I peek from under the table and the legs of of the workers, it was mother who had come and had spotted Jimin running away. I giggled at the sight, Jimin was in my sight but not in the sight of mom, he was just hiding behind the workers.

Mr.Dad: Please please tell me if you see my son or daughter or istg, I'm firing people.

He spoke to all of his workers in the room in a voice that screamed Exhaustion. Wait, oh fuck.

I could see how Jimin was finally caught again by mom because of this damn employee who brought the boy to mother and I realized that it was just me now...May he rest in peace. I get careful of my surroundings and look at my left and at my right from time to time to see if Mr.Dad is coming from anywhere of these spots. This is worst than a survival game. Out of the blue, I saw him. There he is. The man that had been looking for me for like minutes ago. Luckily he was not really close to me which got me a chance to escape once again. Why am I doing this again? I don't even know anymore.