12.Soobin's Family

Y/n: Hey, I'll be going with Soobin to meet our paren- I mean his parents.

I signaled Seokjin to let him know I won't be home for a while since he wanted me to let him know. School had already ended, it was surprisingly shorter than what I thought, probably because Soobin and I had been paying no shits to any classes and instead kept laughing.

Seokjin: When are you coming back?

Y/n: Late, I'll eat at their place.

Seokjin: Why can't you come earlier?

Y/n: Because I didn't see mommy and daddy, I mean Soobin's mommy and daddy for a long time and I wanna spend some time with them you see.

Seokjin: Hm...Ok sure. Who will drop you home?

Y/n: Soobin's father.

Seokjin: Okay...then, have a good time.

Y/n: Thanks, bye.

Seokjin: See you-

The elder one seemed to be wanting to tell me something since the beginning but wasn't able to. I ran to Soobin while Jin went in his car.

Soobin: How dufuk did she get married again? We didn't even know!

Y/n: We wanted to tell y'all but we didn't have ya phone numbers.

We started walking on the pavement while talking and judging people we saw on the road. His house was situated only 15 minutes away from the school so we reached there pretty fast.

Soobin: I don't know if they are already home though. They work overtime mostly.

Y/n: Ah it's fine we'll wait for them. Your house looks pretty big by looking from the outside.

Soobin: Lmao, just wait till we get inside.

Soobin opened the door with his keys and I saw a woman cleaning the floor and a man with a plate of food in his hands. Damn are they really Soobin's parents? Dang they changed...

Soobin: Oh! They are home.

The two adults didn't show any expressions when they saw me which left me confused. Then I saw another woman and a man with white hair appear from I think, the kitchen.

Soobin: Yo!

Y/n: O-oh ohh it's them. LMAO I THOUGHT.

How could I forget that dad has white hair too?! The two of them approached me with widened eyes. I couldn't help the smile brightly at them.

Dad: Omfg, omfg. Is-is IT YOU?!

Mom: OMG ARE YOU REAL?!

Y/n: LMAO YEAH.

Dad walked towards me with an angry expression like was about to beat me or sum which had me take some steps backwards. Once he was near me, he lifted both of his hands up and pulled me in a hug.

Y/n: Uhm, ok LOL-

Dad: During, DURING ALL THESE YEARS WHERE WERE YOU?

Y/n: No idea.

I hugged him back.

Dad: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU.

Y/n: I missed everyone too but like, I thought we would never meet again.

He didn't say anything when I started to hear sniffles.

Y/n: Ehm, dad, are you crying?

Mom: Probably, you know how much he cried when we moved in first?