27. Fan

-Time skips
1st period-

I walked down the hallways finding my way to my class while trying to avoid dumb bitches aka, BTS's fangirls. I did not know precisely where exactly the brothers were but the school seemed to be looking for them. Wrapped in my hoodie and my hood, I tried hard to keep my gaze low to avoid any contact with some crazy fans. I know that BTS are handsome asf, but they ain't celebrities, what's the use of fangirling like that?

??: Excuse me, I have been following you, do you know where are your brothers?

I spotted someone in front of me, a girl. Surely a fan. I slowly looked up and saw a face with half of her face covered with her big ass lips and big fucking bright red lipstick. Y'all know what my first expression on seeing THAT was. Right, disgust.

I stared at her face in disgust before slowly stepping away and realizing that she said she had been "following me". Bro seriously?! The lip girl blocked my path which angered me.

Gorl: Where is Taehyung oppa, come on you're his sister, tell me.

Sometimes I really wished the whole school did not know about our relation. While Dahyun and Daehan flew away as fast as lightning to avoid bitches' questions, me I was now stuck with a crazy.

Y/n: And...why ah?

Gorl: I have to tell him to put this ring on me, someone told me that if one puts this ring on me, they will forever fall in love with me.

She said with dreamy eyes already planning their marriage but I wanted to laugh but also don't laugh at her stupidity. I never asked her to prove me her dumbass anyways, why'd she tell me that?!

Y/n: Well, sad to tell you that that someone tricked you, miss gurl.

Gorl: C'MON Y/N! JUST TELL ME WHERE TAEHYUNG OPPA IS!

The fucking girl gripped my shoulders hardly and began to shake me while screaming and attracting everyone's motherfucking's attention.

Y/n: SHHH!!

Great job Karen! Now everyone's gonna know it's me! Should have had ran to my class.

??: Y/n?

??: Yeah, that's BTS's sister...

Whispering, here the whisperings are starting to be heard. All stupid ass fangirls turned their gazes to me and stared at me while my brain began to think about life decisions.

??: She must know where BTS is.

??: Let's ask her!

??: Y/n! Y/n!

??: Y/n!

Mom, I'm shitting my pants rn, pls help me out.

Gosh what do I do what do I do?! The girls began to approach me and encircle me when suddenly I god an idea and it just slipped out of my mouth without even thinking twice.

Y/n: OMG IS THAT NAMJUNGCROOK?!

I yelled pointing at a corner to deverse their attention. Did I just say Namjungcrook? New brother? FUCK IT, MY CHANCE TO RUN.

With that, I pushed everyone in my way and ran as fast as possible to my class. I could hear heavy steps of a troupe chasing me like I did drugs and them they were some kind of interview.

I turned to the left, bent down on my knees to hide in a really small corner which was barely visible. The bitches ran passed me, luckily not noticing my presence and flew away. Then I rapidly made my way to my classroom to avoid any more bitches. Once I entered, luckily no teachers inside and only few students chatting with their friends in sight.