11. Big 10

-Time skip
During lunchtime-

Soobin: LMFAO A-AND YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU THREW UP ALL YOUR RICE ON MRS.KAYLA IN 4TH GRADE! HAHAHAHAHA

Y/n: BISH STOP THAT WAS ONE TIME!

Hyunjin: Lmfao the rice wasn't really bussin HAHAHAHA

Lee Know: LMAO

The three boys started laughing their ass off and continued to joke around while we were walking towards the cafeteria to have lunch. When we got there, Lee Know and Hyunjin, classmates I just met, pointed at a group of people who were probably our classmates. The three of us, took our food then went to sit with the group. I saw Yeji sitting among them too.

??: Yooo! Kang Y/n! Wassup!

??: Kang Y/n!

??: Hyunjin, Lee Know, how are you already friends with Y/n?

Three or four people of the group exclaimed while the rest stared at me quite surprised. I got confused for a while before gazing at Soobin for a hint of why they were acting like I'm so popular while I just transferred but he just suggested me to sit with them.

Soobin: Bitches, introduce yourselves bruh.

??: Ohh right.

??: Hello! I'm Sunoo! Nice to meet you!

A cute boy exclaimed joyfully and smiled so brightly that his eyes disappeared. I couldn't help but smile back at his sunshine smile.

??: Hello I'm Riki but you can call me Niki.

He looked like the tiniest among his friends.

??:  Hai! I'm Beomgyu.

The boy had long hair, reaching his shoulders which I found very attractive just like Hyunjin.

??: I'm Yeonjun.

He slightly smiled then his face turned back to a blank one in a second.

??: I'm Ryunjin.

A pretty girl with short hair spoke in a friendly tone.

??: I'm Hueiningkai!

We smiled at each other then there was Yeji but I already know her so we all started eating our food.

Lee Know: Btw, in the school, we're known as detention dudes, in short Big 10.

Hyunjin: Yeah like Ben 10 you see.

Y/n: Lmao ok, but why "detention dudes"?

Soobin: Because we're always being sent in detention for absolutely no reason.

Ryunjin: Right " for nothing" say that to the bitches who literally put a mouse in Mrs.Leni's shirt and made Mr.Jordan remove it because they "SHIPPED" them.

She glared at the boys. That must have been cool to do that-

Yeonjun: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO EXPOSE US LIKE THAT RYUN.

Beomgyu: Besides, we got a warning for that not a detention.

He scoffed.

Out of the blue, Sunoo pulled out an inside joke which made everyone laugh but I was left confused because I was new so I didn't know a lot about them and their daily routines in school so I tried to pull out some fake laughters while nodding to pretend I got the joke.