30. Ice cream mess

NEXT DAY

Jungkook: Uhm...dad, so...?

The four of us glance at Mr.Dad peacefully munching on his food while he glued his eyes to his newspaper but look up at Jungkook without moving his head a little, just his eyes going up, slightly looking out of his glasses since it was pinched on the tip of his nose.

Mr.Dad: Ein?

Y/n: So are you bringing us to your office...?!

Mr.Dad: Oh fuck.

The man threw his glasses on the table and tiredly rubbed his forehead using his fingers like it had forgotten about it. He glance at my mother thinking of a way to help him decide and she bits her bottom lip, thinking.

Mom: Bringing them won't be worst than letting them stay home, right...

A glow of excitement arises from my chest hearing her respond. Before I could overjoy, I keep my normal face on waiting for Mr.Dad's final answer and he sighed. The man tries hard to express the words but they are not coming out of his mouth and were stuck down his throat, battling to come out.

Mr.Dad: ...F-fine...

Jimin: SO IT'S A YES?!

Taehyung slaps Jimin's arm, signaling him not to show his excitement...not yet. So that our parents won't regret their decision so soon.

Mr.Dad: Yes...

Inside, I was screaming my lungs out in excitement and jumping everywhere in my head and tried hard to stay normal on the outside.

Mom: Aight...go prepare ig?

We nodded and dashed in our rooms to pack anything we needed thinking we're going on an adventure trip in our minds while it is just Mr.Dad's office...our parents' work place. I take my school bag and let fall all my school stuffs out to replace them with sketchbooks, some other shitty stuffs around my room to keep myself up if I'm ever bored.

I take a quick shower and wear a cute outfit like a brown sweater accompanied with a fake collar inside to spice up the outfit and a pair of black ripped jeans at the knee level and that is not to sticky to my ass but a large one that doesn't let the cloth touch my tights too much. For the final touch, I wear some accessories to look CUTE and stare prettily at my reflection in the mirror to tie my hair because I am never letting down my hair like hell no, it's too hot. I tie it up in a ponytail and stare at myself while falling in love.

Then I go out and spot Jimin also coming out of his room, showing up in a white shirt and a black leather jacket with blue ripped jeans and some bracelets and a pair of long earring as accessories. His bag also hanging on his shoulders.

Y/n: Did you ever go to that office?

Jimin: Yuh, but that was like years ago. Now, the place got renovated and there's gonna be a lot of pretty people there.

Y/n: ohw, and wait, are you wearing lipstick?

I asked, staring at his bright red plumb lips and some eyeshadow above his eyes but I don't ask for that.

Jimin: Yeah, doesn't it look natural?

Y/n: Hmm yes, kinda.

Then came Taehyung and Jungkook. NGL NONE OF THEM HAD A BAD STYLE. Taehyung wearing a white shirt inside with the two first buttons unbuttoned and covered it with a brown vest, beige pants and finally a pair of round shaped glasses hanging in the middle of his vest. Jungkook, black squared striped shirt covered with a leather jacket, light blue ripped jeans tightining his tights and a bucket hat full of chains. Dang.