36. Frozen balls

[A: I didn't wanna update this chapter cuz I'm late and Christmas is now finished but LOL whateva, read it on 25th december 2022 HAHA]

NEXT DAY

Yoongi: I wanna put the star at the end.

He mentioned while scrolling on his phone sitting on the couch not even giving a hand to help in decorating the Christmas tree in the living room.

Namjoon: Hyung you aren't even helping in decorating the tree but you wanna put the star?

Yoongi: Eggactly, putting the star will make me help in decorating.

Namjoon rolled his eyes while putting a bright red Christmas ornament on the tree and Taehyung groaned at his brother's laziness.

Taehyung: No, grow out roots from your ass to the couch.

Yoongi give no response but keep his eyes fixed on the screen on his phone. Jimin lied down on the floor while rolling around the Christmas tree in his pyjamas.

Jimin: I want my laptop.

Mr.Dad: Tomorrow.

Hoseok: That tree is so big, continue it yourselves I'm gonna go eat.

Jimin: I have an idea let's go play with balls.

Mr.Dad choked on his coffee as his newspaper was now painted in the coffee he spat out on hearing his son.

Namjoon: JIMIN-

Jimin: Hyung I meant snowballs not what you think you dirty ass.

He gave us a playful smirk, curving his lips all the way to shut down his eyes.

Mr.Dad: Jimin istg.

Jimin: Father I was just proposing.

Mr.Dad: Yeah fine you can go. Wear your coats of course.

Namjoon: How about no.

Mr.Dad: You'll catch a cold-

Jimin: Your balls are gonna freeze then.

He chuckled in a pretty manner.

Namjoon: Dad, break his new laptop.

Mr.Dad: Jimin Istg, you're staying inside the house.

Jimin: Well at least I know you did actually bought me a laptop.

Mr.Dad: Who said I did-

Daehan: MR.DAD, WHY ISN'T THIS THING BUTTONING LIKE IT SHOULD?

He screamed at the top of his lungs, from the stairs annoyed while stepping towards Mr.Dad and scowling, interrupting him.

Mr.Dad: Daehan chill why are you yelling, let me see.

Daehan showed him the zipper of his dark blue Jacket that was stuck so that the man could help him. Meanwhile, I walked from the living room to the kitchen where my mom was.

Y/n: MOM WHERE'S my jacket?

Mom: Bitch, did you even search before asking me?

She raised her eyebrow, her face showing the most annoyed frown as I interrupted her in drinking her coffee.

Y/n: Yeah-

Y/n: Ok no.

The woman rolled her eyes before walking upstairs and coming back to throw my jacket on my face when she suddenly spotted Namjoon wanting to go out with only a really thin jacket on him.