23. Yoongi's phone

Taehyung: Hyung texted...

He spoke while holding his phone in his hand and seeing the text from his brother.

Yoongi: Seokjin? What he said?

Taehyung: Apparently he knows where we are...

Jimin: Tf?!

Taehyung: He ain't mad though. He actually doesn't mind but said that if we get in trouble he doesn't know anything.

Y/n: Ok.

A sudden wave of awkward silence passed and no one spoke for a while. Seokjin doesn't mind it means that he doesn't mind if they get divorced while me, I'm starting to think it matters and regrets every action I did before.

Taehyung: Shall we head back...?

The boy dares to break the silence.

Yoongi: Won't you also tell us...?

Taehyung bits his bottom lip but Yoongi is not forcing him, just asking if he forgot that it is his turn to tell us his story.

Taehyung: Right.

The boy sighed and put his phone back in his pocket. I suddenly felt a huge hard tension in the atmosphere so I rapidly exclaimed so that he does not feel uncomfortable with it.

Y/n: You can tell us if you want, it can wait-

Taehyung: Oof yeah. I imma have a hard time remembering all of that.

He let his body fall back on the sand, it was like a weight got off his chest the way he sighed. Aight, next time maybe...

I joined him on laying on the sand and afterwards, the other brothers did too. Silence filled the atmosphere and the only thing we could hear were the sounds of the waves coming back and forth. Slept began to creep over and I slightly closed my eyes.

...

Yoongi: Fuck, Kim Taehyung don't fucking lay your hands on me!

Taehyung: Hyung stop acting like you're too clean-

Yoongi: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH ME.

I slowly opened my eyes and spotted Taehyung trying to cuddle Yoongi while he tried to avoid his touch disgustingly. I got scared at first when I saw that I was laying on the beach, then remembered that we had all fell asleep there. The sun was already shining bright and Jimin was sleeping on his side, used to this kind of his brother's bullshits. I was literally having a nice dream until those motherfuckers decided to ruin it-

Taehyung: But it's cold! Just shut up!

Yoongi: FUCK OFF.

Y/n: Y'ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AIGHT,  I WAS LITERALLY HAVIN' THE BEST DREAM-

Taehyung: We don't care! Go say hello to the sharks or something!

*Pak*

The boy's head swung to the left at the slap I gave him on his damn face hard. Then he death glared at me and that was when I knew I had to run.

Y/n: Aight someone needs to chill there-

Taehyung: DUMBASS! LET ME KILL YOU!

Y/n: YOONGÆ!

Yoongi: Y'all do whatever you want but don't annoy me.

The unbothered guy turned to his side and shut his eyes closed to go back to sleep. I saw Taehyung who rapidly crawled to me to come choke me. What am I supposed to do? Run away or get choked by Kim Taehyung?