24. Back home

Jimin: Guess who's back home beaches!

Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi and I entered the living room, luggage in grips to spot Namjoon trying to find something under the couches, Seokjin and Jungkook playing some kinds of video games and Hoseok who had just entered the living room.

Namjoon: Oh lord, y'all finally recovered from that "fever"?

Seokjin: Yoongi seriously?! I thought you were better than that but I actually don't really care because you promised it'll be all on you if they found out.

Yoongi: First of all, I agreed for a reason, now excuse me I gotta sleep.

The man stretched his back to make his way towards his room upstairs.

Jungkook: HYUNG AAHAHXJZBCAUF8

The boy instantly paused his game to run to his brother with opened arms and literally threw himself on Taehyung.

Taehyung: Oh my jesus, me too little guy, me too.

He said as he patted Jungkook's back who acted like he hadn't seen his hyung for years. Manz must have had really missed his bro.

Jimin: Are we forgetting about me? The pretty bitch?

Jimin lowered down his glasses in a sassy manner while holding his clenched fist right next to his shoulder and gazing at both of the brothers questionably.

Jungkook: A-ah yeah. Yeah. Hi hyung.

Jimin: That all?

He tilted his head but brushed back the pieces of hair that were falling on his forehead backwards.

Jimin: Ein aiya, I dun care, cuz I have...

The boy scanned everyone in the room to see his prey.

Jimin: uhm...I have Dahyun.

Dahyun: Ew no.

Jimin: Stop acting, we're literally really good friends.

Dahyun: We practically never really talked b-

Jimin: Ofc let's pretend.

He rolled his eyes while shrugging.

Hobi: Y'all had fun in that hotel without me?! And even planned it without me?! Yoongi I knew you better than that.

He death glared at Yoongi before he could disappear from his view. Yoongi turned around to face frowning Hobi.

Yoongi: I thought you would have disagreed...

Hobi: Well guess what, we're having a talk.

The boy grabbed his brother's wrist and dragged him upstairs. I was about to walk away to my room but something caught me off guard, there was someone missing but I couldn't tell who. I shrugged those thoughts off and walked upstairs then stared at the closed door beside mine then remembered about Daehan. What's up with this bish?

I threw my luggage to the side and abruptly opened his door but there was still nobody in sight. I walked in and looked everywhere to finally gaze at a shadow under the table.I slowly approached the table and bent down to see Daehan hiding like a scaredy cat with his eyes closed, seemed like he had not noticed me yet.

Y/n: BOO!

Daehan: AH WTF-

He accidentally hit his head harshly under the table while he jumped from fearness.