32. SKETCH

??: Ayo boss.

A young man knocked and peeked inside asking for his boss.

Mr.Dad: What is it?

??: You have a meeting w tha Song family at 12, remember?

Mr.Dad: What it's today?!

Mom: Wasn't it next month?

She raised her brow.

Mr.Dad: Yeah?

??: Nah, didn't we told ya he would be on a trip next month, so he postponed dat meeting for today.

Mom and Mr.Dad both exchanged glares and sighed.

Mr.Dad: How come nobody told me?

??: I dunno boss, you're the boss.

Mr.Dad: Aight, get out thx.

??: Cya, boss.

He waved then left.

Mr.Dad: Oof...anyways.

The man turned his gaze to us and guided us in another huge empty room just beside the one he was working and clicked the keys open, signaling us to get inside. We did as told then he started to talk.

Mr.Dad: Ya'll...you can do whatever fuck you want in this room ok? But please please don't  get out if it's urgent, call me by that telephone right there and there's a bathroom at this door.

Taehyung: For how long we staying there?

He asked while sitting on one of the couches.

Mr.Dad: 4pm but we're going to eat sum at the cafeteria at 1130. Ok I gtg now, see you.

Then he locked the door, leaving the four of us in that empty room similar to their office. Ok what now? The three boys found seats for themselves and got out their phones to pass the time, minding their own businesses. What shall we do...? Study or draw...? Draw. I walked to the table and sat down on a chair then removed the sketchbook I usually carry with me to draw some stuffs. I go through some pages and notice an incomplete drawing that I started this morning so I decided to finish it, I brush my hand in my pocket in search for a pencil since my pockets are practically pencil cases. I'm not a nerd but like, while sketching, I felt some guilt inside me for not studying instead.

Jimin: Oi, let's play online game together lah.

Jungkook: Aight.

Taehyung: Sure, can lah can.

Aish, I wish I had a phone. Why does my mom not want to buy my siblings and I a phone in this year? Either because ma'amz is stuck in the 20th century or she doesn't wanna spend a penny on us. The second reason seems more like it though... I continued my sketching as silence filled the room. I'm bored already how many minutes has it been already?

Y/n: Ay, what time isit leh?

Jungkook: 10.

He responded, eyes fixed on the screen of his phone.

Y/n: Ayo?

10 only ?! Ayooo...one more hour. Can I just jump out of the window? I whined and threw my head in my arm rested on the table, trying to give my work concentration while the brothers' eyes were fixed on their phones and the movements of their fingers worked as fast as if their lives depended on it.