2. Flirts

--Time skip--

The Kim siblings and us were now sitting in the big living room and our parents were still chit chatting at a table not far away from where we were sitting. I saw Jungkook busy watching a cartoon on the big screen of tv.

Y/n: You watch Shin Chan?

Jungkook: Yess! You do too?

Y/n: Sometimes. I like that kid.

I turned my attention to Shinchan playing on tv. I just hope that kid doesn't do anything pervert. Jungkook shared with me his packet of snacks while we were both watching the show when Dahyun interrupted.

Dahyun: Y/n...Tell this guy to stop talking to me!

She came and sat on the empty seat beside me, hiding from someone. I looked up at whom she was looking, it was Jimin. He was smirking dirtily and coming towards my sister. I stood up and faced that idiot.

Y/n: Stop annoying my sister, fuckboy.

Jimin: But she's looking so hot in her skirt...

Y/n: I know but keep those wantings for yourself and respect my sister or you will have to deal with me first.

Jungkook: Right stop traumatizing our guests, hyung

Jungkook said putting a hand full of snacks in his mouth and laughing like a kid when Shinchan roasted his teacher. Out of nowhere, Jimin started laughing.

Jimin: Deal with you first? Alright lil girl.

I frowned but I kinda expected this kind of answer from him since everyone thinks the same. I walked to where he was standing and stood right in front of him, confidently with my chest up.

Y/n: Yeah. I'm listening.

Jimin: Let's go upstairs so that our parents don't put their ass nose in that.

I nodded and he brought me upstairs on the second floor. There was a hallway with a lot of doors, must be their bedrooms. He opened one of the doors, revealing a very spacious room. Seemed like it was his room since there were things teenage boys usually have.We both walked in and Jimin closed the door behind us.

Jimin: Alright girl but if you get hurt, I don't know anything ok?

Y/n: Ok deal. What do want to start with?-

He was about to punch me but I grabbed his fist within a second and used it to pull him closer to my face.

Y/n: So naughty of you not to even tell me when we start.

I shook my head around in disappointment. The boy suddenly smirked and put his hand under my jawline. Alright then let's give this bitch the same energy.  I also returned back the smirk and bit the bottom of my lip seductively. I know we were joking around, well I was and I don't know for the other boy but this was fun.

Jimin: Aish...how could I not notice before?

Y/n: What babe?

Jimin: How sexy you are-

He again tried to punch me with his right hand this time so I grabbed it with my left hand to prevent the punch from hitting my face.

Y/n: Yes babe I know I'm very sexy. But not as sexy as your fat ass sir.

I hid my face with my shoulder and sarcastically giggled. The boy removed his hands from my grip forcefully and at turn held my hands and intertwined them with his. In a blink of an eye, he pushed me and my back harshly hit the cold surface of the wall, his hands still not leaving mine. I could stop that shit but I just let him do what he was doing.